~ 𝘈 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺~

*4 weeks later*

Sophia's POV:

They say you grieve for a year, I've been grieving for weeks and it's already tiring. I hate the apologetic looks and the word sorry every time I pass. But most of all I hate the question "are you ok ?" cause I'm not most of the time. 

Mall had planned a reunion party for today. Everyone from before would be there. Mall, Austin e.t.c but importantly Olivia would be there. Jackson and I are going together, as a couple. 

Excited but at the same time I'm not enjoying the thought of being there. You get people asking what you achieved and what you didn't, kinda annoying if you ask me.

I know one thing though. Everyone knows what happened 4 weeks ago. So it'll be like reliving the funeral or reliving the first family dinner after it happened.

I walked over to my closet and picked out what I would be ok with wearing. Obviously in black, a way of respect I guess...

 Obviously in black, a way of respect I guess

is it ok ? ... you tell me 

I slipped the dress on and adjusted everything that needed doing. Once the dress (or suit... I don't know what to call it, LOL ) was perfectly fitted I sat down at my desk and put on some makeup. I wanted to go au naturel  (natural).  Visuals down below.

I sprayed on some perfume and got down

I sprayed on some perfume and got down. Jackson was waiting for me, he was wearing his turtle neck black jumper and the chain I gave him for Christmas.

 Jackson was waiting for me, he was wearing his turtle neck black jumper and the chain I gave him for Christmas

He was leaning on the door frame then I watched as he finally acknowledged me.

"he- wow" he said walking over to me.

I chuckled. "you look nice too" I smiled.

"why thank you, princess" I blushed at that. Princess.

"do we really have to go ? " I asked pouting my lip.

"yes, yes we do " he replied grabbing my hand and pulling me to the door.

"you look beautiful" he smiled before he planted a kiss on my cheek and wrapped my jacket around me.

I took one last look at the house and we where off. No going back now.

*one car drive later*
I listened as we pulled up to the great big hall. Music was booming off the building and the lights inside where blinding even from the outside. It was almost a remake of prom. 

As we got in I was stopped by a voice nearby. 

"hey" he said.

I turned sideways. Austin. "oh..." I mumbled "hey" I said as he stumbled, clearly drunk, over to us.

"haven't seen you in a while" he grinned looking me up and down. 

"my eyes are here" I sang pointing at them.

"right" he groaned. "anyway so just wanted to say how sorry I am about everything" he continued "I'm here if you need me though" he winked.

"ok, ok bye" Jackson said as he took me over to the front door.

I laughed a bit as we walked away. It was funny seeing Austin drunk, I guess I never saw it coming.

I was greeted by Mall leaning on one of the food tables, drink in one hand and other clearly busy.

"OMG" she screamed as she ran over to me.

"Hi" I yelled jumping up and down with her.

"awh come here" she said finally giving me a squeeze.

"thanks" I sighed.

She walked me over to the makeshift bar where we poured ourselves some punch mixed with alcohol.

The rest of the night was good I spent most of my time dancing freely with Mall and occasionally with Jackson, though he was occupied most of the night with some of his friends.

"Me and the guys are gonna head out somewhere" he paused " is that ok ?" he asked me.

"of course, I'm getting a little tired anyway I'll walk home don't worry" I smiled before he kissed me and ran off with some of his mates, some of which I remembered.

I said goodbye to everybody and left breathing in the warm night air.