~ 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 ~

Sophia's POV :

I woke up his arms tightly around my waist. I smiled as I looked up at him. He looked so peaceful when he slept. His hair was messy and I admired his perfect jaw line.

Today was a Saturday, that meant no rush to go anywhere.

I looked over his shoulder at my bed alarm.

It was 10:00 I was an early bird not one to wake up past 08:00 so you can imagine the shock on my face. 

"Your staring " he said sleepily without opening his eyes. I laughed.

"yea I guess I am" I smiled my eyes still fixed on him. He finally opened his eyes. 

"Hey" I said sweetly. He smiled back at me without a word. 

"Now your staring" I said as I looked away. Let me just say I hated attention never liked it never will.

"because your beautiful" he replied with his usual half smile.

"ok, ok " I said as I began to get up. 

Jackson's POV:

How did I know she was staring? I knew because I felt her eyes on me. I woke up to the sight of her beautiful smile. It made my day that was all I needed the moment was perfect. 

She began to get up but I wasn't finished with her so I pulled her back down, before she could do anything else I hugged her. 

" I love you bubi " I whispered to her in a sing-song voice. As I held her on my chest, I felt her heart beat as she lay on me It was so calming and relaxing.

" I love you too bubs " she replied before giving me a light kiss. And then she was up and about ready to start our eventful weekend. 

𝗢𝗸 𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗥𝗬 !!! 𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 <𝟯