I'm Still Mad At You

Start from the beginning

Melody helped him pull off his shirt, and Harry helped her do the same. He moved back up towards her face and kissed the corner of her lip before moving down to her breast. He unclasped her bra with a single hand. Harry began sucking on her nipple and massaged the other with his hand. (I desperately want to make a joke rn, but I don't want to kill the mood. Bye I probably just did.)

Soft groans left Melody's mouth as he switched sides. He used his free hand to cover her mouth to avoid them being heard.

"Be quiet for me, yeah?" He whispered huskily. He moved his hand from her mouth and placed it on her waistline. "You sure?"

"Yeah."

Harry pulled off her skirt and undergarments and let his fingers dance on her thigh teasingly. Small whimpers left her mouth, causing Harry to smirk. He ran his finger down her slit a few times before using his thumb to rub her clit.

"So wet and desperate for me already, love?" He smirked.

When Melody didn't respond, he plunged one finger into her, causing her to whimper.

"Use your words."

Harry moved his finger back and forth inside her, making it hard for her to speak clearly. He would never admit it, but he loved the effect and power he had over her.

"Y-yes," she stuttered.

Melody's head rolled back as he stuck another finger inside her.

"Look at me while I'm finger-fucking you," he ordered.

Melody finally looked him in the eye. Her chest; rising and falling. Harry finally removed his two fingers, but his thumb remained to rub her clit. Once he removed his thumb, he brought one of his fingers to his mouth, sucking it off.

"You taste so fucking good," he groaned softly. "Taste yourself."

He led his hand to her face and stuck the other finger in her mouth. She sucked it off and whimpered when Harry started leaving more love bites on her collarbone.

He began removing the rest of his clothing, all of it being thrown in a random corner. He aligned himself with her entrance, rubbing his dick along her slit teasingly. He pushed into her, going slow at first, making sure she was comfortable.

"Go faster," she begged.

Harry placed his hands securely on her hips and started bucking faster. Harry smirked when he saw her eyes shut tightly and her breast jiggling as he thrust harshly in and out of her.

"You like the power I have over you, don't you?" When Melody didn't respond, he repeated, "don't you?"

"Yes," she purred. "I'm about to-"

She was cut off by him placing her legs on his shoulder, allowing him to go deeper inside of her.

"You're about to what, love?" He asked innocently.

"I'm-about-to cum," she said in between thrust.

"Cum for me then."

Melody came right after Harry said the words. But he didn't stop pounding until he met his release as well. He came inside Melody and pulled out his dick which was dripping from both their release.

"I'm still mad at you," Harry assured.

"I know."

Harry picked up his and Melody's clothes off the floor. He tossed Melody's clothes to her and put his on. When Melody attempted to stand up, she nearly fell, but Harry caught her.

He chuckled. "You didn't expect to be able to walk, did you?" When she didn't answer, he helped her into her clothes and helped her up to her dorm room. When he opened the door, he saw Hermione was still up.

"Merlin! I was getting worried," Hermione said. "What did you-" her eyes widened in realization. "Ew. Just get to bed," she shuttered in disgust.

"Sorry," Harry whispered shamefully.

"Mhm. Harry, if she cannot walk by tomorrow morning, I swear to Merlin-" Hermione began before Harry cut her off.

"It's not my fault that I'm that good."

"I did not need to hear that! Off to bed!"

-

MY CHARACTERS WILL NOT GET PREGNANT UNTIL THE VERY END

Better have two hands on the phone

And

Harry and Malia are getting a little close besties
A little TOO close

🎶Rough sex on the bathroom floor 🎶

Rip to whoever has to sit on the sofa next

ANYWAY
WHATS YOUR HOGWARTS HOUSE

I'm a Hufflepuff
Well technically I'm a Ravenclaw but I retook the test and got Hufflepuff so idk