*✧ 5 ✧*

Yet again waves have begun scaring me from the very moment I heard I am about to become a junior art director in Intel8.

I was thinking a lot about what she was planning to tell me, but it would never ever occur to me that I was going to take over Yeonju's responsibilities in the office.

Hence, it's more about tasks I'll be given rather than the amount of work I'm afraid of. Obviously, there's going to be some work in the office: creating ads, cooperating with graphic people and correspondence with our business partners. However, I'll be responsible for organizing events and I'll hold meetings within all departments. Thank God, there is an art director and some assistants in my new team, too, otherwise I would freak out.

<< Have the power within yourself to tell yourself what is happening. The waves will eventually disappear, and the sea will become calm again.

Have the power within yourself to tell yourself what is happening. The waves will eventually disappear, and the sea will become calm again.

Have the power within yourself to tell yourself what is happening. The waves will eventually disappear, and the sea will become calm again. >>

Jimin's words are echoing in my head and suddenly my muscles relax a bit and a gentle smile appears on my lips.

"Can I get you anything else, ladies?" the handsome barman appears in front of us again as we're discussing baby names Yeonju likes most and what colors she should paint the walls in the baby room with.

"Same thing," I say, standing up. "Now, excuse me for a minute." I turn my head towards my friend and mouth the word "toilet" to her and she nods silently, finishing her drink as I make my way to the nearest lavatory.

It's 10PM already and there are more and more people both inside and outside the pub, on deckchairs under colorful umbrellas. The pounds of music are getting louder as I'm closer to this more open area of the pub; some people have even started moving shyly, the bodies pressed against each other. It's pretty hard to find any space now, let alone the corridor leading to the toilet.

"W—Wooaah" I let out a moan as my tiny body collides with some sort of obstacle in front of me.

"What's up?" a hoarse voice pierces through the crowd of people and I step back, looking up.

"Kook?" disbelief in my voice now as I squint my eyes, scanning his body centimeters from mine. He's all in black, wearing a leather jacket and a silky shirt, unbuttoned at the very top.

"In the flesh." he chuckles softly, slipping his hands into the pockets of tight black pants.

"What are you doing here?!"

"And what does one do in a pub?" he snaps back, clearly amused by my question. I suppose my mouth is now agape and I look stupid, which will make him even more entertained. "Drinks? Smokes?"

"Well—" stuttering, I shake my head. "Did you follow me here or what?" I speak out, biting my tongue immediately as I replay the question in my head and find out how weird it did sound.

"No, of course not. This is one of the best places in Haeundae-gu!" he holds back laughter, smiling widely. "It's just—," he leans over me, placing one arm behind me, right on the wall I'm standing beside. "I'm thirsty for more writing homework, professor." he confesses, his face dangerously close to mine now. My breath hithes as I'm hearing this.

What a jerk.

"Don't make fun of this internship." I reply calmly as I roll my eyes at this, crossing arms over my chest.