33

Ares

Once I see the lightning bolt I immediately tense up, fucking father is here but my focus was still of Luciano and Ayla. He is fucking whipped, what a little bitch. No one could make me that sof-I felt a tug on my arm. I looked down about to bash them btu it was a girl with big eyes looking up.

"Um... hello. I am-Eve."

"Hi Eve." I say softly. Wait what the fuck

"I wanted to say thank you for saving me."

"No big deal, how about you let me take you to dinner sometime." She giggles and looks down covering her blush, I lift up her chin irritated.

"Never hide your blush from me."

"Son!" Oh right, I turn to see my dad covered in sparks of lightning. 

"Yes. Father." I spat

"What is the meaning of this?"

"There are a good 5 other people and you ask me."

"Well I know Apollo wouldn't do such a thing."

"Fuck you dad, why don't you ask Jack." I point at Jack who is chained up.

"What in the! What have you done Ares!" 

"I didn't do jack shit! Ha that's funny because his name is Ja- never mind. It's his fault, he's a fucking psychopath."

"What are you-"

"He is right, he held my daughter Eve captive. Brainwashed her and rearranged her memories, he also separated two mates that are a perfect match to mate w your son. Which lead to this war, he is insane."

"You mean Ayla? She's just a girl and he told me she was never mated. She is mateless." 

"No actually, Luciano is my mate." Ayla says, my dad turns around to the small 5'10 Angel standing in front of the 7'3 Demon. "Lovely to meet you, I'm Ayla."

"Dad, everything their saying is true. We need to arrest Jack, kill him even. He doesn't deserve to live." Apollo says, always having to being the perfect son. If only father knew what he did behind close doors, women are afraid of him. 

Father walks over to the chained Jack and pulls him up by his long hair and just stares at him. Then effortlessly chops off his head. Luciano pulls Ayla into his chest covering her eyes, Nemesis covers her eyes and Eve shoved her face in my chest. I just stare, that was so badass. 

"It's done, we will need to find a new ruler. We also need to clean this place up, do what you need and head home." Then he left through a lightning bold, how extra.

Ayla

"Mother! Our house is damages, Hailey is pregnant! I told her to leave what if I never see her again!" I yell

"It's ok honey,  we have more than one house. That house shares the same lake as the one Hailey is in." She looks up at Luciano "I will take Eve home, you take her home, take care of her will you."

"I will."

"Eve!" Mother yells, the girl runs to my mother and holds her hand "I will see you soon dear, I promise I will explain everything to you." She flies away with Eve, I turn to Apollo who is talking to Ares. 

"Hey, we're going to bounce. Thanks for the experience I guess." Apollo says waving, Ares just nods. Then they burn up and disappear (transportation from Ares, their not like literally burning up, just an affect) 

"Lets go home."