27

Luciano pov

I poured myself some bourbon as I feel Nemesis hard glare on my back "Stop glaring, it's uncomfortable." I say

"Where is my daughter." She spat

"I told you I don't know." I let out a sigh and turned around "If I did, she'd be with me right now."

"Why did you let her leave!"

"I didn't." I say calmly

"I'm leaving, I'm going to look for my daughter myself." She gets up and walks out

"Have fun with that." The door closes "Bitch." I mutter, soon Ares walks through the door all armored up.

"I was beginning to wonder when that bitch left." He chuckled "Anyways, we're ready. Suit up." I nod and walk over the the armored room, I haven't seen my dad since the incident and I'm happy about it because he would just get in my way. As I put the armor on me I wonder how Nemesis would actually find her.  

We walk out of the mansion and I see many demons and devils armed up with weapons outside of the mansion. "Cool huh." Ares whispers in my ear.

"Whos ready to show Heaven who's boss!!" I yell raising my hand up, they all shout in response. "Let's go!!" I spread my wings and fly up to Heaven to get my beloved.

Ayla

I color in the bunnies bow on the coloring book Lester got me, it was a bunny with a Human. I look up from my book to see Lester laying on the couch eating a bag of potato chips while watching tv. Apollo is in his office doing some work, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." I say quietly, the door opens and a servant comes in with a cart of food. 

"Lunch."

"Oh yay!" I clap my hands together which only gets a disgusted look from the servant, I look down at my hands quickly. I hear Lester getting up and the chair next to me pull out.

I look at the table and see a few plates, I look up at the girl and see her looking at Lester. She walks around the table and touches his shoulder and leans into his face, I yank her hand off of him and get on his lap straddling him. He puts his hands on my waist and pulls me closer. 

"Please don't touch me... ever again." Lester said in a scary voice that didn't scary me but did scare her. She quickly jogs away and once the door close I hear Lester chuckling. "Jealous are we." He takes some food on a fork and places I in front of my mouth and starts to feed me.

"I am not Jealous!" I huff with a full mouth which earned a glare from him.

"Don't talk with your mouth full." I look up at his head, he had horns. "You can touch them if you want." I stand on his lap and grab them, I move them side to side and felt them up and down. He groaned at that and I quickly move my hands.

"Did that hurt?" I say worriedly

"No.. it felt amazing. Like a massage." I used to always message my mother's hair and back because she was always uncomfortable from work. I plop down on his lap and his head snaps back releasing a groan, he grips my waist tighter too. "Fricking hell Ayla." He looks back at me but his eyes seem darker.

"Lay on the couch, on your stomach." I pointed at the couch, he chuckles and stands up taking me with him by holding me tighter to his chest. He places me on my feet next to the couch and was about to lay down "Wait!-" he pauses and looks at me "-take off your shirt." He smirks and takes it off.

He lays on his stomach and once he gets settled in I sit on his butt, I start to caress and massage his back, he kept groaning and I felt his body relax even more under me. He was practically melting. "Do you like?" I whisper, he groans in response. "Good, you do have quite a lot of scars." I whisper back. 

"Luciano..... we get..... all the scars.... he does..." He said in a deeper husk voice as if he just woke up.

"Do you feel the pain he feels?"

"Yes, it's annoyin---AHHHHHH!" Lester shoots up quickly and I start to fall off but he quickly grabs me. He clutched his stomach that was dripping with blood.

"Lester!!! You're injured!!"

"Talk about timing."