26

"DEMON! I THOUGHT YOU WERE AN ANGEL!!"

"I am! Lester, why would you say it like that?" I whine with a pout, I see his face fall.

"Oh no, sorry darling." He pecks my forehead "Apollo, I am Lester, Luciano's caretaker Demon. Not Ayla's, I'm only her Demon temporarily because Lucian- well Landon kicked me out because they merged bodies and now he is the strongest man, demon, supernatural being in the whole universe."

"Caretaker? Kicked out?"

"Well yes, I am the only Demon on this earth to tame Landon. Landon is the angry Demon, quite destructive. Luciano saw no way out of finding Ayla so he decided to combine with Landon. I have done some research myself and found out why-"

"What do you mean by research?" Apollo ask suspiciously raising his eyebrow as if testing him.

"Oh well, that doesn't really matter now does it." I stare at him, I hope he didn't hurt any- "No dear I didn't hurt anyone-" I let out a sigh of relief "-physically."

"Lester!!" I whine

"It is not my fault, how was I supposed to get answers? Politely ask them?" He lets out a small chuckle.

"Will you try it next time.... for me?" I pout leaning forward, I hate the idea of people getting hurt.

"Of course my dear." He leans in a little and looks at my lips, he starts to lean in more and more. Our noses touch, I'm still confused at what he's doing so I simply just move away from his face and sit back down.

"Now tell us the information."

"Are we just going to ignore how you two were just about to make out in my kitchen?" Apollo says with a raised eyebrow just as one of his chef's bring food, he quickly pops a fry in his mouth.

"No we weren't!" I fight back

"Yes! Lester, weren't you two about to fuck on my-"

"LANGUAGE!" I yell covering my ears, giving him a glare.

"Let's get to the information." Lester says getting comfortable in his chair "You're not aloud to leave Heaven for Hell, in-fact you can't leave at all. Also he is unhappy that you let Luciano in, for some reason he was in Heaven, even though there's no rule." Lester says taking a bite of his sandwich.

"That makes no sense, really. There is no rule like you said so why the fu-frick does he care." Apollo said, I send him a thankful smile that he didn't swear "It makes no sense really, does he have a grudge on her or something? I don't see the harm in him coming, I mean he didn't do anything wrong right?"

"No he didn't, we only went to my house and he met my mom and my sister Hailey. We ate dinner together and then it.... went downhill from there." I whisper the last part looking down at my hands, when did everything go to, poop? Why did this happen, did he now see it through? Father has to have a good reason, there must have been a flaw- no Father is never wrong. Luciano must've requested it-but why he could've just killed me right?

I feel a tap on my forehead, I looked up and saw Lester with his middle finger on my forehead. "Stop overthinking that pretty little head of yours ok? Don't ever question the love Luciano had for you, got it?" He taps my forehead again and removed his finger from my forehead.

"Listen please I beg you stop with this lovey dovey shit, Luciano is dangerous right now and we don't know what will happen. You can't even contact him, she can't leave and since you're attached to her in a way you can't leave either. We don't even know where he is right now and you can't sense him since he went off the rails and kicked you out. He wants to look for you, yet all he had to do was send a demon or a search party and he would've found you. We are in quite the fucking pickle right now."

"LANGUAGE!!!!"