25

Ayla's pov

It's impossible, absolutely impossible. Does my mother even know about this? Does she, where is my mother. Where is my family, I don't know how to get home. I'm so far, so far from home. I'm in Greece, why am I not in Unites States.

(To add background, I kind of made it as there is one heave that is around the world and just like how there are states, countries and cities it's the exact same in Heaven instead of them just being in one place. If that makes sense, so since Apollo is a Greek God, he lives in Greece.)

He couldn't have left me, he wouldn't have. Did he suggest it? Did he fake everything? He would've been rotting in a cell right now if it wasn't for me!! Where is he, where is my family... am I not loved?

"Ayla?" I turn to see Apollo, I still feel bad about the whole thing of him flying across the room but it was necessary in the moment. Since then he's been ignoring me, I've tried to apologize but Lester is quite stubborn and won't let me.

"Yes?"

"I've been talking to you for the past 3 minutes, did you not hear me?" He says calmly, a little too calm.

"Oh uh, sorry. Just thinking." I put on my best fake smile, it's my first ever fake smile so it might not be the best. We sit in the kitchen dining table waiting for some food, we sit in front of each other face to face.

"That's a terrible fake smile."

"Oh, well it is my first so it needs some improvement."

"No it doesn't because you shouldn't even have a fake one, everyone should be genuine. You're an Angel aren't you? Angels are innocent and always happy, excited all the time. There's no time for sadness and moping around."

I hate to say it but I agree with him Lester says

"I-I am still innocent, my eyes were just opened to certain things."

"Like?"

"Men are awful, they are beast, heartless beast. They deserve to rot, I used to hear human's say they hate all men and I was always so confused but now... now I understand. I hate all men."

"Hey now do you hate me? Last time I checked I'm a man."

"Really? Didn't notice." I joke, I have no idea where this came from but it came. He starts to laugh and I laugh with him.

"Jeez, who knew you could joke but ouch-" He clutched his heart "-that hurt."

"Whatever." I mutter

"But seriously, you're going to hate a whole sex because one fucked you over?"

"LANGUAGE!!"

"Sorry, right. messed you over."

"Yes, because it felt so real. Like very real, I could even say I love him. I can say I do, I just find it hard to believe."

"Well there's no need to think hard about it or be depressed because it's not true... God lied." I look at him in shock, how could he say such a thing about Father? Father never lies, he's not aloud to. "I know what your thinking and yes he can lie, he's allowed to. He made the rule babes, people who make the rules don't usually follow them because no one can check them."

"W-what." I was absolutely baffled, why would he lie why would he have to lie?

"As you were mopping and leaving the meeting room, I mind-linked my brother Hermes. I found out that God talked to our dad, asking for us to be mates. He never mentioned Luciano finding a new mate, matter of a fact he didn't even mention Luciano. When you leave a mate and find a new one they must be informed that you were mated with before."

"But why?"

"He was in Heaven." Lester says, taking a seat next to Apollo.

"Who the fuck are you?!" Apollo yells shockingly at Lester.

"Oh well I am Ayla's demon of course."