Chapter Sixteen: Taegi Might Be a Thing

Trigger Warnings for this Chapter: 

Explicit Sex

Adult Language

Namjoon:

Namjoon did not sleep when Taehyung did, but just held him and breathed in his sweet scent. He couldn't believe it. It was true, this solved everything. He felt warm with love, love for Taehyung but moreso, for his whole pack.

After sleeping for a while, Tae's breathing got shallower and he started to grow warm. Namjoon could smell scent coming off him in waves, and he grew hard, holding back the urge to nip Taehyung's neck.

Suddenly Tae was stirring in his arms, kicking off the covers with a moan. "Namjoon," he gasped, and with that, his mouth was on Namjoon's. The leader felt his insides flip-flop, Tae's warm sweet mouth on his, his tongue slipping into his mouth with a sigh.

Tae might have spent many nights in his bed but they had never kissed passionately before. Namjoon had thought of him as a pup still, hadn't let his heart tell him something it might have already known.

Tae's hand slipped down to wrap around his penis with a sigh, hormones guiding him shamelessly. Tae nibbled at his neck with gentle teeth. Namjoon growled and was dipping down to take off Taehyung's boxers, damp with slick. He found himself running his nose over Taehyung thigh, licking the sweet slick of his heat, and then taking Tae's dick into his mouth with a groan. The sweet boy sighed with pleasure underneath him, and Namjoon was slipping a finger into his hot wetness. Taehyung gasped and grabbed Namjoon's shoulder.

"Is it okay?" He asked.

"Yes," gasped Tae, "yes, fuck me, Alpha, fuck me, please, I need it." Namjoon added another finger and Taehyung continued to gasp.

"I want your knot, please, please Namjoonah," Tae begged and Namjoon was obliging, slowly sliding his large penis into Taehyungs' pulsing hot and dripping sexhole. Taehyung gasped with pleasure and Namjoon wrapped his arms around the younger boy's shoulders, nuzzling his neck and biting gently as he fucked in and out of Taehyung. He pulled Tae into a sit, thrusting up into him and the boy gasped when he hit deep. There it is, he thought. He kept fucking the virginal omega until he felt himself growing close.

He shifted them, flipping Tae over, spinning, impaled on his cock. "You want my knot, omega?" he growled, and Tae yelped wordless assent.

Namjoon took him hard, knot catching, to gasps of pleasure from Tae. Soon Tae was coming all over the bed in front of them, and with a groan, Namjoon lodged his knot deep in Taehyung and started to fill him with hot cum. Taehyung gasped in ecstacy. Namjoon wrapped the boy into a secure spoon, deftly pulling a cover so they weren't laying in Tae's semen, and then collapsing onto the bed with the knotted omega. He kissed him on the neck.

"I love you, Taehyung." Namjoon sighed into his ear.

"I love you, my Pack Leader, my Alpha, I am yours," Taehyung purred hormonally. Namjoon curled his arm around Taehyung protectively and then fell into ecstatic sleep.

..................................................................

Namjoon woke a bit later to a knock at the door. Yoongi opened the door, and seeing them unknotted and calm, he rubbed the back of his neck and blurted out hormonally:

"Look, we aren't going to end this story before I get a chance to fuck Taehyung, right? Because I think Taegi might be a thing, I'm just saying."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Namjoon laughed. "Look, I'm sure he'll be happy to go with you, ask him yourself."