Chapter Ten: I am You and You are Me

Trigger Warnings for this Chapter: 

Explicit Sex

Adult Language

Namjoon:

It took both Alphas and both Betas to drag Jungkook out of the room. He screamed and fought the entire time, and yet when Jimin's scent and screams were behind a door he seemed slightly more comprehensive. Yoongi slipped off to try to help Jimin.

"Jungkook, you are in rut, do you understand?" Hoseok attempted to explain.

"Yes, okay, yes, great, doesn't that mean I can help him? That I am mature now?" He growled, still straining against Jin and Hoseok's holds on him.

"Well," Namjoon rubbed his neck, "I suppose, technically... but most Alphas in their first rut don't...I guess aren't lucky enough usually to have access to an Omega." He rubbed the back of his neck and appeared to be trying to think. He stopped suddenly: "Oh my God." He looked at Jungkook: "You did this... you put him in heat."

A door swung open, and Yoongi was there, Jimin's scent thick on him.

"He won't let me help him," he said, disbelievingly, "He is just calling for Jungkook."

With that, Jimin lurched into the hallway, half naked, shaking, covered in hot sweat, slick dripping down his thighs.

"Jungkookah," he cried pathetically, bursting into a sob, collapsing against the wall, holding himself desperately. Jungkook threw both older Betas off him with a roar, and was at Jimin's side in a flash, wrapping huge arms around the whimpering smaller boy. They were locked into a passionate kiss instantly, both boys moaning in pleasure at being together, finally.

Yoongi and Namjoon exchanged glances of disbelief: "Do you believe this pup? Did you get to knot anyone during your first rut?" Yoongi asked.

Namjoon laughed, shook his head, and held up his hand. "This was the only thing I got to fuck until Jin and Hoseok started to help me out." Yoongi laughed.

Jungkook had scooped Jimin into his arms, carried him into his bedroom and kicked the door closed behind them.

Namjoon stared after them curiously. "It is odd for Jimin to be so selective, but I suppose Jungkook's hormones are overwhelming for his first rut." He looked at his Hyung, who was rubbing his nose with an irritated look on his face.

"Let's get out of here, Yoongi, let's go work at the studio," said Namjoon. Yoongi nodded and they quickly left the temptingly hormonal apartment.

Jimin:

He mind swam, he just wanted Jungkook, wanted his scent strong in his nose. He pushed Yoongi away, screaming, "Jungkook!" Yoongi stared at him, confused and then slipped out the door.

Jimin looked up at the doorway, he could smell Jungkook's scent curling in from the next room, a delicious musk that he wanted, he wanted him.

He pushed himself up out of the bed and staggered into the hallway, hitting the far wall with a groan.

"Jungkookah," he moaned, and started to sob.

With a roar Jungkook was at his side in a flash, suddenly he was holding Jimin, his scent in his nose, his tongue in his mouth. Jimin sighed with pleasure. Yes, he wanted this, he wanted him. He and Jungkook kissed deeply, arms locked tight around each other.

Suddenly Jungkook lifted Jimin into his arms, carried him into his room, and kicked the door shut behind him. Jimin nuzzled and nipped at his neck, whimpering.

Jungkook:

Jungkook threw him on the bed and stripped off his clothes. He was surprised that he didn't feel scared or embarrassed at all, but his hormones surged through him, reinforcing the actions he knew were needed... Jimin's scent was a cloud of intoxicating sweetness around him, his boxers wet with slick, dripping down his legs... he writhed on the bed now, and tore at his shirt.

"OUCH, Jungkook, it BURNS! OW, HELP ME."

Jungkook pounced on him, tore off his shirt, licked his neck, sniffed him... and then plunged down, took Jimin's dick into his mouth and plunged a finger into his hot slick. Jimin moaned in pleasure as Jungkook started to fuck him with his finger.

"More," gasped Jimin, and Jungkook added a second finger. A few gasps later... "more.." and Jungkook added a third finger. 

"FUCK! FUCK ME, I NEED IT," screamed Jimin and Jungkook found himself obliging, aligning his penis head with Jimin's slick. With a thrust of his hips he plunged deep into Jimin, who gasped. Jungkook immediately began fucking him, holding up his leg with one hand and the other wrapped around the back of Jimin's neck. He watched the face of his omega while he fucked him, Jimin was gasping in pleasure. 

"Take me from behind, Alpha," Jimin was moaning hormonally, "knot me, please, I need it!" 

Jungkook flipped him over, grabbed his hips, and started to fuck him harder and harder. Jimin just screamed in pleasure, slamming back into him. 

"Harder, fuck me Jungkook, breed me, harder, give it to me," screamed Jimin. Jungkook did it, the energy of a teenager newly mature. He could feel suddenly, he knew it must be his knot..it was catching roughly inside Jimin, Jungkook felt like it should have hurt...and yet Jimin was moaning in pleasure, asking Jungkook to go harder and harder. So he did....finally he held onto JImin's hips, plunged deep and felt his knot catch deep inside Jimin. He had never felt so connected to someone else. He moaned in orgasm, semen pulsing out of him and into Jimin, over and over, over and over. He moaned in pleasure as his orgasm rolled on like thunder, pumping Jimin full. He pulled him into a back hug, spooning him, Jimin purring. 

"Jungkook that was amazing, this feels amazing," Jimin sighed. "Keep me knotted always, don't ever leave me," He whimpered. 

Jungkook was growling his approval of this plan. He held Jimin close, still filling him with pulses of hot semen. He kissed his neck, trying to cover Jimin in his scent... His teeth nipped at the sensitive skin..

"Can I mark you, Jiminah, can I mark you as mine?" Jungkook found himself growling. 

And Jimin nodded, gasping, "Yes, do it,"

Jungkook bit down hard on Jimin's neck, drawing blood, but also seeming to fill his mouth with Jimin's scent, it was like ecstasy, filling his brain.  Jimin screamed with a gasp of pain mixed with pleasure. Jungkook licked at the wound to clean it, to lick every bit of scent. He hoped it would scar. Right then his hormones were everything, and he was knotted in ecstasy with Jimin... he wanted the entire world to know he was his. He growled and held Jimin close.  Jimin snuggled into him in ecstasy...

"I am you and you are me," Jimin sighed happily, smelling himself on Jungkook, smelling Jungkook in his skin... Jungkook kissed his neck sweetly.  

..................................................................

Author Note:  

OMG I LOVE this chapter, I hope you do too!! !    Jikook together finally.... my heart!  

I wanted to post today... partially to end the torture of Jimin (LOL) and also to celebrate BTS' new song/video FILM OUT!!!!   Go watch it if you haven't yet!!