Chapter Eleven: The Longest Heat

Trigger Warnings: 

Explicit Sex 

Adult Language

Namjoon:

Namjoon and Yoongi worked late at the studio that night, wanting to give Jungkook a chance to rut without other alphas around... when they eventually came home, it was near midnight, and the betas sat in a sleepy pile on the couch.

"How have they been?" He asked, eyes flickering toward Jimin's room, as he set down his pack and threw off his shoes.

"Persistent," Hobi said with a grin. "Either fucking or knotted, every time I checked on them. Couldn't get either one to eat or drink a thing all day."

Taehyung whimpered, "I miss them," he said, simply. Namjoon felt bad for the young beta, he had just become a third wheel overnight.

"Come snuggle in my room," Namjoon said to the young pup tenderly, drawing up to him and holding out his hand. Taehyung let himself be led to the bedroom and snuggled with the protective alpha leader in his bed.

"Can I sleep in your bed, Yoongi?" Hobi asked...his room was apparently still occupied by the hormonal pair of Maknaes for the night.

"Can we fuck?" Yoongi asked bluntly, looking irritated at the strong smell of sex now filling every corner of the apartment. My rubbed his face. "I mean, yeah, sure, you can sleep in my bed either way but... can we fuck?"

Hoseok laughed, but then put his arm around the frustrated alpha and said tenderly, "Sure, I've actually been missing being intimate with my alphas since Jimin has been around." He kissed Yoongi and followed him to his room.

Jin watched this all go down with a roll of his eyes, and after thinking through his sleeping options, turned over and slept right there on the couch.

...................................................................

Namjoon woke the next morning with Taehyung still curled, warm and sweet, in his arms. Namjoon looked down at the boy affectionately and then climbed out of bed.

The smell of sex hung in the air just as thick at 8am as it had at 8pm.

Namjoon went and knocked on the door, opening it to check on the Maknaes.

Jungkook was spooning Jimin protectively in a fuzzy blanket nest. He looked up fiercely at Namjoon, locked red eyes on him, and growled. Namjoon realized they were knotted. He sighed and shut the door.

He tried again, a few hours later...

He peeked inside the door, and Jimin was lying naked underneath Jungkook, as Jungkook lapped and nipped at his neck and chest. He turned with a growl again at the opening door, and Namjoon left them again, shaking his head.

When he checked the third time, they were both asleep. Namjoon approached to try to shake them awake, but at his touch Jungkook growled and snapped at him, eyes still burning red.

"Are you knotted again?" Namjoon said incredulously, "How many times have you done it today?"  Jungkook just growled again. 

Namjoon shook his head. "Listen, I'm going to bring you guys water and food, okay? And just put it here. I guess we will have a turn with Jimin when you are done." Jungkook growled again, aggressively, at these words, and Namjoon, left, still shaking his head.