Chapter Twelve: Betas Missed Their Alphas

Trigger Warnings for this Chapter: 

Explicit Sex

Adult Language

Namjoon: 

In the days that followed their marathon heat/rut, Jimin and Jungkook were focused on eating and sleeping, but they still seemed to always do it together.

Yoongi and Namjoon stood close together, watching the boys together in the dance studio as they tried to get back into a good practice routine. Jimin and Jungkook had been inseparable, constantly laughing together and touching each other, eyes constantly locked on each other.

"What does that look like to you?" Yoongi asked, quizzically. "Did you see that bite?"

"Yes," Namjoon said, and then shook his head, "I don't know, okay? We will have to see."

Yoongi shook his head. "They are bonded."

"Shut UP, you don't know that." Namjoon growled anxiously.

"Do you smell Jimin anymore, or do you just smell Jungkook?" Yoongi asked him, critically. Namjoon was silent.

Three weeks later, when Jimin went into heat again, it was Namjoon's turn to align a rut with his. Jimin grew hot and whiny at dinner time, and Namjoon's hormones rose up to meet Jimin's...

"Come here, my little omega," he said, reaching for Jimin with a moan.

But Jungkook growled, reared up, and put himself swiftly between Jimin and the leader. He was wordless, felt his eyes grew red. He bared his teeth at the hormonal leader.

"Jesus Christ, is he in rut again?" Yoongi groaned. "They are bonded, I'm telling you, we are all fucked now."

Namjoon growled, and with fists, hurdled himself at Jungkook. "I'm your Pack Leader, you selfish pup," he roared, "You can't claim Jimin as yours!" He screamed, fists balled and flying... Jungkook deflected the blows with raised arms and growls and stood his ground.

"Stop," cried Jimin, sobbing , "please stop!' Luckily the three betas were there suddenly, pulling the two Alphas apart, trying to calm them. Jimin ran to Jungkook and buried his head in his chest, starting to shiver with heat.

"Jungkookah," he started to whine, "Help, help me."

Namjoon glared at him furiously, but let Taehyung and Jin walk him back into his own room.

"You better bring him to your room and lock the door, Jungkook, this isn't going to be a pretty heat cycle," Yoongie advised, looking jealously at Jimin tearing at his clothes. "Fucking bondmates," he muttered.

Jungkook scooped Jimin up, carried him to his room and locked the door.

Namjoon was snorting with anger as the Betas marched him back to his room. They tossed him onto his bed and Yoongi followed a minute later with a bottle of wine and glasses.

"Fucking PUP!" screamed Namjoon. "I'M the pack leader! He's MY Omega! He can't just claim him!" Namjoon slammed his fist into the wall with a roar.

"They are bondmates, I'm sure you already did enough research to know what that means," Yoongi said, trying to make reason go into the hormonal Alpha Leader's brain.

Namjoon registered Yoongi's words and glared at him, but stopped slamming around and threw himself on the bed with a grunt. Yoongi handed him a glass of wine and he took it with a snarl and gulped some down.