Chapter Eight: Best Omega Ever

Trigger Warnings: 

Explicit Sex

Adult Language

Several weeks later...

Jimin:

They were working on learning a new dance, working late in the practice room that night. Jimin kept noticing Yoongi and his dancing. He wasn't as natural at learning choreo as him or Hoseok, but his body moved with the music in a fluid way. Jimin shivered, and noticed his scent standing out from the rest of the pack.

A while later, they gasped and drank water... Yoongi wrapped his fingers around Jimin's wrist possessively. "Walk back with me," he said huskily and Jimin was nodding, following him in a trance.

Yoongi pulled Jimin into his arms as they walked back. Jimin noticed how good he smelled, and he nuzzled Yoongi's neck and nipped at his skin playfully as they walked back.

When they got back, he poured wine for Yoongi and himself, but Yoongi put it aside, after one drink, pulling Jimin back into his arms, kissing him roughly. Jimin kissed him back with a moan.

"Are you rutting, Yoongi?" he gasped, as Yoongi bit into his neck roughly.

He stopped attacking Jimin briefly, panting... "I guess so," he said, "my first one since you were our omega..." He picked Jimin up savagely, carrying him to his room and throwing him down on the bed. 

"Take off your clothes," he growled. Jimin obliged happily, this rutting Yoongi was so sexy he couldn't take it. He stripped naked and Yoongi did the same. Yoongi pulled him off the bed into his arms, kissing him roughly, pushing his tongue into his mouth, and then nuzzling Jimin's neck, kissing his neck, biting him. Suddenly he flipped Jimin over into a back hug, nipping and kissing now at the back of his neck and bringing his hand down to stroke Jimin's dick.

Suddenly he pushed Jimin forward.

"Lube," gasped Jimin. Yoongi growled at the irritation but reached for some. He squirted it on his dick and pushed it against Jimin.

"Finger first please," gasped Jimin, "I'm not in heat, remember, I'm not in heat."

Yoongi grumbled but squirted lube on his first finger and swirled it on Jimin's rim for a minute before slipping inside. Soon Jimin was gasping in pleasure, and Yoongi was adding another finger.

"Can I...?"

"One more please, love," Jimin was gasping and Yoongi was grumbling but he slid three fingers in next, scissoring until Jimin said, "Okay fuck me, alpha, fuck me good."

Yoongi groaned and pushed his dick with a quick thrust into Jimin's loosened hole. Jimin groaned. Fuck it felt good, and he wasn't even in heat.

"Yes, fuck me Alpha," he gasped.

Yoongi started fucking harder and harder. Jimin was gasping with pleasure as he got his prostate. But suddenly he felt his knot catching, painful without the heat to calm it, it felt like icy shards.

"Ow, Yoongi, no knot, okay? Not until I'm in heat, okay?"

Yoongi roared and fucked him harder but held back his knot. Jimin moaned with pleasure now.

"I'm going to come," he gasped. And then with a gasp he was coming on the bed, and Yoongi was still fucking him like an animal. Jimin moaned and shivered, overstimulated. FInally with a groan Yoongi was coming with hot pulses into him, wrapping his arm around Jimin's neck.