Dandelion [Angst w/h Fluff]

Start from the beginning

"Hell yeah, it only ruined the picture of this place" Punz agreed quickly as soon as he saw one little view of the flower.

"Sure I got nothing to do and I hate that kind of weeds" Sam agreed too as they got nothing to do to be honest.

The others agreed to, in a form of nod or words.

"Uh- I think that is not a good idea-"

"Shut up man, maybe your just scared" Sapnap teased his friend who only scrunch his nose in distaste underneath the smiley mask.

"Yeah Green man, stop being a baby" Tommy teased him further with Sapnap who just laugh at this.

"I'm not, it's just that- you know what? You can do what you want and I won't bother you if you will get in trouble and who are you calling baby, child"

"I'm with him, there must be an explanation why is there a Dandelions growing here and why Tubbo didn't got rid of them"

"Hey! You too Blade, man I thought you're a fearsome warrior and not like this"

"Whatever, don't come at us when you got in trouble or something cause it's not my business"

"Yeah yeah" they rolled their eyes not taking the warning seriously.

"Don't say we didn't warn you all"

"You're just a simp for your boyfriend Tech"

They all tease the two man who just stared at the unimpressed. But they didn't know that they're having a gay panic inside but it's hidden completely from the crowd. The two just didn't said any words and disappear into the woods.

While the others starts to get rid of the flower weed. It took a lot of time but they got their job done.

"Hey guys I'm back-"

A voice from behind them stop and they turned around and see Tubbo standing there looking at the pile besides where the flowers was supposed to be growing.

"Hey big man, we got rid of this weed here for you, are you okay?"

Tommy's voice became concern as he saw his brunette friend stop and eyes growing widely like a saucer.

"What?"

"Huh?"

"Please tell me that this is only a prank"

"What do you mean? This isn't a prank we really got rid of the one growing here" Quackity really is confuse about why would Tubbo talk like that.

"That wasn't a weed! Why would you all got rid of them!"

"Wait what- isn't Dandelions a weed?"

"No it's not, that flower is one of my favorites! Why would you all do that!?"

Their eyes got wide. They didn't know that this was his favorite one, Techno and Dream warned them but they didn't listen.

"Shit!"

"Tubbo we're so-" They tried to apologize but they got cut out by a shout.

"Shut it, I let you all in and this is what happens when I'm gone?" He's voice cracks at the end. He can't believe that they would just pull that bullshit here.

"We didn't-" They tried again but stop by non other that Tubbo again.

"Shut! You all have your minds in you then why didn't you all thought that I plant them here and didn't got rid of them in the first place!"

".....Tu-"

Tubbo didn't listened to them anymore and ran to the woods. He stop once he was far away from all of them, he leaned on one of the trees and cried in silence.