ᴏғғᴇɴsɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴜɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴏᴘᴛᴀʀᴛs

Start from the beginning

"you have no idea what i went through because you're... you. you get everything you want, treat it like trash, and then throw it out! all as a game!

"is that why y/n or george hasn't come to see you?"

tommy finished his rant, now making eye contact with the face of dream. every time he glanced at dream through his story, he saw dream held an indifferent face.

but he could tell that last sentence struck a nerve or 5.

"you little shit!" dream laughed, a crazy smirk formed on his face, but no humor involved.

"just because you went through something traumatic, doesn't mean you have it worse than everyone else! you took over my land and forced me to become the bad guy!

"we could've been best friends but you ruined it! you could've kept your stupid discs and we could've listened to the together-"

dream was talking, pacing back and forth in front of tommy.

"you wanna hear a secret tommy?" dream giggled like a school girl who was telling her friend of a crush she had.

"i live in The End!" tommy had a shocked face, wanting to ask what that even was, but dream kept ranting.

the boy merely tuned him out. he learned about this from therapy.

victim complexes.

god complexes.

narcissist complexes.

superiority complexes.

dream collected them like pokémon cards.

tommy learned about the victim complex the most.

he didn't realize how many people had it.

technoblade and dream the most.

technoblade used his victim complex as an excuse for things he did. like being 'used' so he could literally blow up a nation.

dream used his to get what he wanted.

like: "i'm always on the receiving end of something bad, so i want you to make you feel bad for me so i can get what i want. now give me sympathy and ignore your problems."

tommy was going to stand his ground though.

"hey dream."

"yeah tommy?"

"any....pfft! any.... askers?! HA!"

"i'll kill you again! and a hundred more you bitch!-" his face began to faze and morph into a weird empty hole, purple particles surrounded him as he glitched. tommy backed up, about to scream but was cut off.

"tommy. it's time to go." sam nook stated as he threw a potion that splattered and caused harm.

it hit dream, exploding at his feet. gashes formed on his body, bruises magically appeared. dream screamed a horrid and distorted scream that actually made tommy's ears bleed, the sudden pain didn't give Dream's pain receptors time to react.

the potion wouldn't kill him, only cause him immense amounts of pain to merely stun him.

like a horse tranquilizer.

"let's go tommy." sam repeated. tommy had a huge grin that stretched across his face. he jogged to sam's side, walking along him, with height to match.

"see ya later, bitch!"

"don't leave me! don't leave me! i'll die! you can't leave me tommy!" dream yelled and screamed and cried as tommy rode the elevator up and away from the man who pitifully yelled.

"i'm free! oh yeah baby!" tommy cheered and ran outside, but collapsed as he grew dizzy.

"woahhh i do not remember everything being so bright! it's nice though! no black obsidian walls or voids!"

sam smiled at the teen who ran around in the grass and accidentally slipped and fell in the tall weeds.

tommy layed in the grass, staring at the sky that was turning oranges and pinks as it set.

"tommy. you have someone who wants to see you." sam leaned over him in the grass, obstructing his view.

"sam nook!" tommy whined in protest.

"i don't wanna see anyone! i wanna relax!"

"just... go see your house in l'manburg."

"but it-"

"rebuilding~" sam singsonged while walking away to go do warden stuff.

"my house.... my house!" tommy yelled while running towards his beautiful mansion.

dirt mansion.

still, it was home.

he ran by it on accident, almost not recognizing it. the flowers towered and covered over everything that he had to have a double take.

"woah..." the flowers were white and red, like his favorite t-shirt.

a single Allium stood in the middle of the brush.

tommy was glad he didn't have a severe allergy to pollen.

he saw a sign

"r.i.p tommyinnit. rest in pog."

"i mean, they aren't wrong but awww!" he looked around and soon went to sit on the bench that was also surrounded by flowers.

"tommy? is that you or is this a very weird and horrible dress up day?"

"oh, ahoy tubbo! and....ranboo."

"ahoy... tommy."

an awkward silence.

ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ sʟᴇᴇᴘ!♡︎

SLEEPING [*]