ᴊᴜɪᴄᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ sᴜɴ ᴅʀᴇssᴇs

GREETINGS AND SALUTATIONS

ᴏᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ ғɪʟᴇ: ᴊᴜɪᴄᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ sᴜɴᴅʀᴇssᴇs ᴏʀ, ᴛʀʏ ᴘᴀssᴡᴏʀᴅ?𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗: *****𝘿𝙀𝙉𝙄𝙀𝘿 ሸዘ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛs

ᴏᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ ғɪʟᴇ: ᴊᴜɪᴄᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ sᴜɴᴅʀᴇsss ᴏʀ, ᴛʀʏ ᴘᴀssᴡᴏʀᴅ?
𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗: *****
𝘿𝙀𝙉𝙄𝙀𝘿 ሸዘ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛs. ғɪʟᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ...
𓄁𓄁𓄁𓄁𓄁𓄁𓄁𓄁𓄁𓄁𓄁𓄁𓄁𓄁
"𝗶𝗺 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗸𝗶𝗱, 𝗶 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻. 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻..."
𓀬𓀬𓀬𓀬𓀬𓀬𓀬𓀬𓀬𓀬𓀬𓀬𓀬𓀬𓀬

wilbur stood next to the lever, listening to the screams of tommy who raced up the hill as fast as he could.

"wilbur, think about y/n!"

wilbur stopped, staring at tommy while thinking.

"why should i care."

"remember that time you stopped them from crying by singing?! and and- uh that time where they specially wanted to see you?! it was always you wilbur!

"they're just a kid!.... and... i'm just a kid!"

wilbur stopped, glancing to philza for guidance.

the blond man stared at him with a stone cold face. almost daring him to do it and face the consequence.

"wilbur, that time they took your glasses to wear and act like you! and when you and niki went on picnics with y/n-"

"it was never meant to be!"

and the lever was now downwards.

explosions and screams rang out, everyone scattering away from the country and to the forest.

tommy watched in horror and was dragged away by a green blur.

"dream?!"

"you and tubbo are coming with me!"

and they did. meeting in tommy's favorite biome. that weird Sahara cliff one.

"tommy, give me the discs. i'll fix everything. l'manburg, your friends, your life, and wilbur."

"what's wrong with wilbur...?"

"he's going to die."

wilbur stood in the room that was slightly blown up, rubble crowding his feet. he looked to philza.

"kill me. kill me philza. i can't live any longer and i ruined your home- EUGH!" a sword plunged into his abdomen.

the bucket hat covered the eyes of the scruffy man. wilbur was only trying to desperately look into them for comfort.