ᴏғғᴇɴsɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴜɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴏᴘᴛᴀʀᴛs

AHOY

!!!ᴀ ʜᴜɢᴇ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴡᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ!!!! ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴ, ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ʜᴀs sᴏᴍᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇɴsᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs

!!!ᴀ ʜᴜɢᴇ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴡᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ!!!! ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴ, ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ʜᴀs sᴏᴍᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇɴsᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs. sᴏ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs FAKE! ɪᴛs ᴀʟʟ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ! ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɪs sᴛɪʟʟ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴇᴀᴄʜᴏᴛʜᴇʀ!
ɴᴏᴡ ᴏᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ ғɪʟᴇ: ғғᴇɴsɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴜɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴏᴘᴛᴀʀᴛs
𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗: *****
𝘿𝙀𝙉𝙄𝙀𝘿 ጋቻ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛs
𐂃𐂃𐂃𐂃𐂃𐂃𐂃𐂃𐂃𐂃𐂃𐂃𐂃𐂃𐂃
"𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝗺𝗮'𝘀 𝗰𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂."
𐂂𐂂𐂂𐂂𐂂𐂂𐂂𐂂𐂂𐂂𐂂𐂂𐂂𐂂𐂂𐂂𐂂𐂂

tommy was surrounded by darkness. it was very quiet too. he floated in the middle of the empty space, unamused.

he was questioning a lot of things.

1) how long does he have to sit in the darkness before he can go haunt people.

2) why does he have to sit in darkness.

3) why aren't there other people there.

4) why does he remember.... everything.

something wasn't right.

tommy still remembers when he and tubbo were 9 and they lied to wilbur about their age so they could fight for their country.

he remembers fighting, the discs, dream, george, sapnap, schlatt, and others that did him harm.

he remembers how he died.

and the pain.

the boney knuckles of dream that collided with his gut, sending a hot pain through his stomach.

the knuckles colliding with his face that broke his nose which started to burn like hellfire.

the dry and wheezy breath he took while facing dream and soon dying.

but now his body felt numb.

tommy sighed, crossing his arms and leaning back. he still stayed afloat too.

like an invisible hammock.

"this is so booooooring! is this how ghostbur and schlatt felt when they died?!"

"G L A T T."

"what the fuck?!" his yell echoed around the black room.

he spotted the ghosty version of schlatt a few feet away. still looking drunk as ever.

"ugh... hello.... glatt."

"tommy? tommy! heyyy."

"ghostbur?!"