ғᴀᴋᴇ ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ sᴏᴜɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ɢʟᴀss

HI HI HELLO

ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʟᴇ: ғᴀᴋᴇ ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ sᴏᴜɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ɢʟᴀss ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴡ ᴏᴘᴇɴ

ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʟᴇ: ғᴀᴋᴇ ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ sᴏᴜɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ɢʟᴀss ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴡ ᴏᴘᴇɴ. ᴛʀʏ ᴘᴀssᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ?
𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗: *******
𝘿𝙀𝙉𝙄𝙀𝘿 ᴏᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ ғɪʟᴇ☀︎︎
𓆏𓆏𓆏𓆏𓆏𓆏𓆏𓆏𓆏𓆏𓆏𓆏
"𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝘀, 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗻𝘀"
𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓𓅓

George hummed along to the disc that played while he mixed his cake ingredients together. he fluidly moved around the kitchen while sapnap and dream sat in the living room conversing about some random topic.

he put the cake in the oven, now slightly dancing to the music while cleaning up his mess. he felt a tug at his shorts, the child grabbed his hands, swinging them.

"you wanna dance?"

the kid nodded, and they began swaying with george, spinning in circles. the child was barely able to stand but george kept him upright. they giggled, the child calling out in glee.

"gogy! gogy!"

"y/n, y/n!"

they heard someone clear their throats, george jumping in fright. the child fell back into a sitting position, still laughing.

dream held the disc between his fingers, tauntingly. george cleared his throat and began cleaning again.

"y/n?" dream questioned with humor.

"me me me! me!" the child called, clapping.

"what? it was sewn onto their shirt..." george dismissed while brushing flour off the counter. y/n tried to catch some of the falling particles like rain.

sapnap grabbed the child, who had flour all over their head and face. he heard a knock on the door as the other two were going back and forth; george dismissive and dream persistent.

"hello?"

"nice to meet you, call me schlatt! whose this little... fella..."

"y/n..." sapnap mostly mumbled to himself, trying out the name.

"oh uhm, come in please, it's very dark out..."

"thanks, does someone named dream stay here?"

"uh yeah."

"great!" schlatt cheered as he walked in to settle himself in a living room chair, mumbling about 'the first american man he'd met so far'.

"uh dream! we have a... guest."