ᴄᴏᴄᴋᴛᴀɪʟ ᴜᴍʙʀᴇʟʟᴀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴢɪᴘᴘᴇʀs

POWERING ON☾☀︎︎☽

ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʟᴇ: ᴄᴏᴄᴋᴛᴀɪʟ ᴜᴍʙʀᴇʟʟᴀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴢɪᴘᴘᴇʀs ᴡᴀs ʟᴏsᴛ ɪɴ ʀᴇᴄʏᴄʟɪɴɢ

ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʟᴇ: ᴄᴏᴄᴋᴛᴀɪʟ ᴜᴍʙʀᴇʟʟᴀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴢɪᴘᴘᴇʀs ᴡᴀs ʟᴏsᴛ ɪɴ ʀᴇᴄʏᴄʟɪɴɢ. ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ. ᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀssᴡᴏʀᴅ
𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗: ******
𝘿𝙀𝙉𝙄𝙀𝘿 ሃሸ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛs. ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴛʀʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ.
ᴏᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ ғɪʟᴇ
𓃒𓃒𓃒𓃒𓃒𓃒𓃒𓃒𓃒𓃒𓃒𓃒𓃒𓃒𓃒
"𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲'𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲'𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂...𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗲."
𓂉𓂉𓂉𓂉𓂉𓂉𓂉𓂉𓂉𓂉𓂉𓂉𓂉𓂉𓂉𓂉𓂉𓂉𓂉𓂉𓂉𓂉𓂉𓂉𓂉𓂉

"sapnap, how about you run back to base to make sure those stupid pillagers isn't come back. you know what we're gonna do if they did right?" and sapnap gained a glowing smile, slightly bouncing in joy. he knew what would happen to all of them and it made him estatic.

dream loved getting sapnap riled up like this, excited to the brink of being able to destroy a nation and more. it was fun to see sapnap enjoying himself.

sapnap started running to the direction of their base, screaming a little cheer.

"they're gonna die~ they're gonna die~!!"

the baby in dream's arms giggled and chanted with him.

"die die! die die!" in which wilbur nervously laughed at.

"just like you... i suppose... what do you need to talk about that's so important everyone had to leave."

"this kid, is the most powerful thing in this world. it eats humans, and its still only a child. who knows what it could do when it grows up?" dream lies through his teeth. the only notable feature is that it eats human meat. nothing special.

wilbur breathed in through his teeth, staring at the child.

the most powerful man has the most powerful kid... it'll end us. we... have to get that child...

the sun started rising, and dream could see george's blue shirt in the trees, waiting for a command.

"you love your nation wilbur, and that can get you killed. but the pride in yourself will be the death of you, and my pride will have the same fate as yours. so long, mr. president."

dream waved, the permanent smile mocking wilbur as he turned away, george coming out of nowhere and joining his side.

the baby stared at wilbur, no emotion. its eyes boring into his as they got farther and farther into the sunset.

wilbur huffed, sluggishly walking back to his nation to be bombarded with questions he'd have to wave off to at least get 2 hours of sleep...

in total for the week.

the baby whined and tried to hide in dream as the sun gazed down upon them. george glanced over, seeing the baby's discomfort.

"dream, give em here."

and george took the baby, hiding it in the shade where he was walking. dream stared at the child, but soon looked forward to see the abandoned village they stayed at.

sapnap rushed over, practically jumping in the air, stopping in front of dream and george. george questioned the excitement of the man, but dream smirked widely under his mask. the mask tilting up to reveal the shiny teeth of the man.

"they... they came back! and guess what! guess what!"

"i wonder what they did, sapnap?" dream laughed slightly, entertaining the thought of what was so bad that made the man excited to tell him.

"they stole your family painting! and and and! your axe and fishing rod!"

for other people, it was odd to see the man so happy about how his best friend losing his prized items. why are you happy he lost the most valuable thing to him?

well, sapnap knew they could easily get it back, no trouble at all. but the only thing the dream team was known for was causing trouble.

dream scowled at the thought, but soon grinned widely, the under of his mask started to sparkle with purple wisps, as if there was an ender pearl under it. the man laughed loudly, it echoed everywhere, and right to the pillagers base.

the gray skinned men shuddered, growing frantic and scrambling about to grab weapons and make a like of defense.

they were going to lose. badly.

"sapnap~" dream sing-songed to the estatic man.

"yeah? yeah dream? do i get to do it?!"

dream dramatically paused, gazing at the man who was about to faint from excitement.

"...i just cleaned the chamber last week~"

"WOOHOOO!" sapnap yelled which also echoed to the base.

the pillagers almost screamed hearing the cheer of the man they called 'The Blaze'.

pillagers are never seen in the nether. once a long time ago, they went there, meeting horrid mobs that took out half their clan. the blaze was the most effective one, wiping a fourth of them out.

the man they called 'The Blaze' in the mortal realm was exactly like blazes: fire crazy and unforgiving.

they were in for it now.

SLEEP MODE COMMENCING

ᑭOᑭᗴᗴ ʜᴏᴘᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴅᴀʏ. sʜᴇ ᴀʟsᴏ ʜᴏᴘᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ sᴜᴘᴇʀsᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ-ᴘʜᴏʙɪᴄ. ᑭOᑭᗴᗴ ᴀʟsᴏ ʜᴏᴘᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴇᴘᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ. ᑭOᑭᗴᗴ ʜᴏᴘᴇs ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀɴᴅsᴏᴍᴇ sᴇʟғ sᴏᴏɴ.

sʟᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ɴᴏᴡ☀︎︎