hey. again. 3 times... IM GONNA SCREAM

cw: the cancelation thing of jschlatt, MAJOR cursing, topic of minorities.

and before you continue: i'm very sorry i'm annoying you all with these things and bringing up these difficult and upsetting topics. i wanna make my book, but i guess i chose the wrong time :/ i wish people would just... move on. that they would stop being so shitty but the world doesn't work like that.

FUCKING HELL BITCH ASS CUNT FACEEEEE.

sorry.

i'm tired guys.

i'm actually serious about this one and no april fools day joke.

i'm torn.

i can't believe i had to make 3 of these fucking things because all the drama in this community.

it's almost embarrassing 😃

at first, i didn't care about the jschlatt situation and continued to find comfort in his softer videos.

then, i realized and looked into how bad this hurt people and couldn't even look at his face anymore.

and now, people are informing that he only laughed at the joke that SOMEONE else made, and he told the person that it actually went too far.

like shit, was it peer pressure, or like, out of nervousness?!

people want to 'cancel' him because they learned they can't cancel Swagger?

i'm honestly too scared to watch the vid so if someone has watched it, can you please tell me what happened? thanks...

as someone who is a minority in two different ways, i really don't know how to take this.

i'm native american and have the features to identify me as one. tan skin, eyes, facial feature, all that shit. for some reason, people thought i was mixed with black or hispanic. so this situation doesn't apply to me.

when people make fun of my color of skin, i learned to stop caring. they're gonna do it no matter what. HOWEVER! my situation is not as bad as black people's.

they face racism everyday, and a lot of them were hurt by this. completely valid and if you don't think so, fuck off😻

i'm also LGBTQ+. now, i really don't think they made any homophobic jokes, so this doesn't matter.

what i'm really saying is, i'm able to really sympathize with people who were hurt by this.

i've really seen people only try to cancel him and not others. is there a reason?/gen

i'm not religious either, so i need someone to explain the Jewish/antisemitic thing to me.

many are saying that his newer content has really gone down hill. like making low blows and dark topics as joke material.

i only really liked his older videos because i was trying to understand how he was. he seemed very nice when he wanted to be...?

but what really makes me mad is the kacey situation. why aren't we 'canceling' her?!

she said slurs and was being an abelist ON LIVE CAMERA!!

i'm... done.

and can straight people stop trying to represent  us LGBTQ+ people? you're embarrassing us and making us look like a fool. stop.