ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ ᴅɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs

GUESS WHO?!

ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ғɪʟᴇ ɪs ғᴏʀᴄɪʙɪʟʏ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴏᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ! ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ?𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗: ********𝘿𝙀𝙉𝙄𝙀𝘿 ᴛʜᴇ sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ғɪʟᴇ: ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ ᴅɪᴀsᴛᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ɪs ɴᴏᴡ ᴏᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ☀︎︎𓆈𓆈𓆈𓆈𓆈𓆈𓆈𓆈𓆈𓆈𓆈𓆈"𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁

𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗: ********
𝘿𝙀𝙉𝙄𝙀𝘿 ᴛʜᴇ sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ғɪʟᴇ: ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ ᴅɪᴀsᴛᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ɪs ɴᴏᴡ ᴏᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ☀︎︎
𓆈𓆈𓆈𓆈𓆈𓆈𓆈𓆈𓆈𓆈𓆈𓆈
"𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁. 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹. 𝗺𝗲. 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗺𝗲 𝗿𝘂𝗻 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆."
𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙

tommy was telling stories from old l'manburg, wilbur listening intently but barely hanging on to consciousness.

"wil, you can snooze, i'm telling the stories out loud so i can imagine em better!" tommy glanced at wilbur from the stars he was looking at. wilbur nodded and slumped over, listening to 'a bed time story- 50 tommyinnit classics'.

"damn, i remember that time when-"

it was a month before dream decided he wanted to destroy the country that was branching off. everyone was calm.

the day was hot. they were all men, so of course they had their shirts off, running around like animals. fundy self consciously stood in the corner, the ragged scar on his chest from wilbur's 'surgery' was on full display.

tommy tackled the fox featured man, splashing water on him and running away.

fundy, now blinded by revenge, chased after him with his own bucket. tommy becoming drenched. he yelled profanities while getting up to chase him, but tubbo handed him an ice pop.

the blond was a tiny bit hesitant since he knew it came from the van, but wilbur ran by, skidding to a stop.

"that's a safe one."

and continue to chase after some chicken with his own 'ice pop'

he was baked, zooted, high as a kite.

tubbo and tommy watched wilbur make a fool of himself while enjoying the frozen sugar drink.

"man, you were high for a ducking week!" tommy laughed at wilbur.

"shit, that reminds me!-"

the hto dog van had just begun(with wilbur's great spelling skills). they were giggling and wheezing while sneaking back into the van with the stolen blaze rods.

tommy scared wilbur, handing him a carrot and telling him to calm himself.

while wilbur wheezed from the corner, tommy viewed the recipe.

"i've- i've got it!" tubbo heaved out of breath while leaning on the entrance. he was holding a mangled squid while drenched in blood, water, and black ink.