chapter 56

"Got us some food ladies!"
I cheered walking in the room. We all ate a little and then it was time to help Addison get on her wedding dress.
"Oh my God, I can't do this. This is stressful."
"Yes you can, you waited for this day so long."
Olivia gave Addison a death stare.
She finally got it on and then looked her self in the mirror. She looked absolutely flawless.
"I wanna look like you on my wedding day."
I said hugging her from the side.
"I can't believe you are getting married today. My little girl."
Amy let out few tears before hugging Addison tight.
"Okay, we are all going out now. Addison, you'll be great. I'm so proud of you okay?"

We all walked down to the beach and stood in our places while other people were sitting down.
I made eye contact with Jaden and he cheekily smiled, sending me a kiss.
Just as I smiled back, all of our heads turned to look down the aisle.
Addison walked with John beside her as all the photographs were taking pictures and filming everything.
Bryce looked at her, basically drooling as she walked up to the place.

"Yes, I do."
Everybody cheered, waiting for all this talking to be finished finally.
"I legally declare you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."
They kissed while everyone cheered.

Sun was setting down, people were all around the beach. Some eating, some sitting, some talking, some dancing.
"I can't believe still that I've spent more than a year with you."
"I know, time passed really fast."
"Yeah."
"You know I always wanted, like, I always had a whole life plan. Find the love of my life, get married at like 24 maybe, get kids at 25, maybe 26. But I never ever imagined the person that would be at the end of the aisle waiting for me."
"And now?"
"Now I know exactly who I want to be at the end of the aisle waiting."
"Oh really?"
"Yeah."
"Who?"
"Michael B Jordan."
His face dropped and I started laughing, stopping my dance with him.
"Are you serious?"
"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?"
"And what am I in your life then? Potato?"
"Well, I mean, I like potatoes though."
"Lexi!"
"Just kiddinggg. I want that person to be, are you ready to know?"
"Yes stop fucking with me."
"Okay, okay, his name is Jaden."
The smirk formed on his face as he waited for me to say the last name, expecting it to be Hossler probably.
"Jaden Smith."
The smirk washed off his face almost immediately when he heard the last name.
"Who even is that?"
"I don't know, I think actor."
"Fuck you."
He started to walk away and I grabbed his hand turning him around.
"Wait!"
"What? Go marry Michael and Jaden Smith, you don't need me."
He said crossing his hands over his chest, being mad like a little kid.
"Okay, okay, I was playing. His name is Jaden."
"Hmm and what's his last name? Iliketostealothermensgirls?"
"Well I don't know, it could be, maybe I just don't know it right, but the name I know is Jaden Isaiah Hossler."
He smirked, not moving out of the place.
"Oh so you approve that?"
"Yes, very much do."
I smirked before standing on my tippy toes and kissing him while my hands cupped his cheeks and jaw.

I was currently sitting on Jaden's lap while we watched the sun go down.
"Such a beautiful day."
"Yeah."
"Almost as much as you."
I snickered, pulling my head out of his chest.
"You know what I was just thinking about?"
"What?"
"The day when you got Marley."
"Oh, yeah. It was pretty fun day."

"Close your eyes."
Jaden said walking in the living room.
I put my hands over my eyes and I felt Jaden's presence in front of me.
"Okay, look."
I opened my eyes and jumped up a bit, being scared of dog who was just few inches away from my face. Nick and Jaden started laughing while I looked at little yellow Labrador in front of my face.
"Wha- h- who's that puppy?"
I took him from Jaden's hands and hugged him, putting his little paws on my shoulders.
"Our."
"Our?"
"Yes. Yours and mine."
"Are yo- don't joke about that, thus is the most adorable puppy I've ever seen, you'll make me cry if you are joking around."
"I'm not joking. Look."
He got some paper from his pocket and showed me.
My hand covered my mouth as I was about to cry. I always wanted a dog, and it was specifically this one.
"Nohoo, why are you crying now?"
"I- y- thank you so much. I-I always wanted a yellow Labrador."
"Labradoodle."
Nick said making us laugh.
"So you like him?"
"Are you kidding me?! He's adorable."
I got up holding puppy's back like he is baby and hugged Jaden with other hand.
"I love you so damn much."
I whispered in his ear while his arms wrapped around me.
"I love you more princess."
He whispered back, kissing my cheek before our lips connected.
"Anyway, I'm still here."
Nick fake coughed making us pull away.

"I remember when we were coming back how police stopped us and I paid them to let us go. Nick was really impressed by that."
Jaden said laughing a little before I slapped his head.
"Shut up, of course he was when he was never in the car before while police pulled them over. And plus on that you paid them to let you go."
"Well better pay them to let me go than to take my time away from me."
"Yeah, your precious time."
I rolled my eyes while we both giggled.
"Guys, let's go change, we're gonna go to the sea now."
We nodded and got up.

We all changed in the room to our bikinis before walking to the beach again.
We all ran together in the water. It was really warm, but what can you expect in the middle of July.
"You are so sexy in that."
Jaden whispered in my ear while squeezing my ass.
"Jaden!"
I whisper-yelled at him, not wanting anyone to possibly see us.
"What? I'm saying facts."
"Stopp, everyone is around."
"I don't care."
"Jaden."
"Okay, I'll stop now. But you'll see what happens later."
"Later we go to sleep because everyone has separated rooms that they share with somebody."
"Bryce and Addison are going to other room tonight. It'll be easy to tell Josh to go sleep with Ness a while I sleep wtih you in that room."
"You're crazy."
I said, slowly wrapping my legs around his torso while my arms were around his neck.
"Oh I know. Crazy in love with you."
"Oh shut up, you know I love you more."
"Not possible."
"It obviously is because I do."
"Nope. Now you can shut up and kiss me."
I closed the gap between our lips and we slowly kissed. We were in our world disconnected from everyone else.

°°°°°°°°°°

AHHH IT'S FINALLY THE END OF THIS SEASON.
I know this chapter sucks, but I'm so hyped up for the next season, you have no idea!
words count: 1213