Chapter 2 - New Life

Start from the beginning

"C'mon baby." I called her cheerfully. She kept her phone in her pocket and walked to me. I intervened our hands and looked at her face for any discomfort. When I didn't find any I smiled and walked with her to the dining room.

As we neared the dining room I heard Allen's voice. " Why the hell would you call her for breakfast? Did you forget what happened after she left? Fucking bitch took all our mother."

"Shut up Allen. Just shut the fuck up." Mason's voice boomed.

I look to my side to see Alina's reaction. Emotionless straight face. I give her hand a squeeze making her look at me. "Don't listen to him he's an idiot."

We both entered the dining room and I cleared my throat to make our presence known. Mason, Allen and Felix sat on one side while Tristan, Alina and I sat on other. I made Alina sit on Andrew's left. Andrew sat at the head of the table, of course not before ruffling her hair and muttering a good morning.

I felt content to see his heart warming up again. Tristan and Mason both smiled amusingly seeing Andrew's actions while the twins frowned and scoffed.

Our cook Miss Rena puts plates of eggs, pancakes and toast in front of us and left.

"So let's start with the introductions. Age wise. Eldest to the youngest."  I said with a clap.

Andrew nodded his head. "Hello I'm Andrew the eldest, your guardian and I'm 26."

I tapped on her hand. "Hello I'm Seth the second eldest. I'm 25 years old."

"Hi I'm Tristan and I'm 23 years old." He said with a smile.

"Hi I'm Mason and I'm 19 years old." He said with a grin.

It's Allen's turn now but he just glaring at his food. Mason poked him but he didn't move.

"Allen Jonah Walker. Introduce. Yourself." Andrew yelled at him.

Allen immediately looked up and huffed. "I'm Allen. 17 years old." He said while glaring at her.

Andrew now looked at Felix intensely, giving him a message to introduce himself or else he'll have to face consequences.

"Hi I'm Felix the younger twin. 17 years old."

I looked at Alina who was just processing all the information. "Now introduce yourself baby."

"Hi I'm Ave- I mean Alina. I'm 16 years old." Her voice lacked warmth.

"Okay let's have breakfast then we will have a good chat." Andrew stated.

All of us agreed and dug in. I see Alina not eating the egg yolk which made me chuckle.

"She got your eating habits Andrew." I winked at him.

All of us except the twins and Alina chuckled.

We quickly finish our breakfast. I observed that Alina is a slow eater. Mason and Felix cleared the table and came back.

Andrew cleared his throat. "Alina you'll be staring school next week. Mason, Allen and Felix will be with you there."

"Okay." She said softly.

"I looked up at your report cards in your last school. I'm impressed but your attendance didn't impress me. May I know why you didn't attend 50% of your school?" He asked her curiously.

"Well. People over there annoyed me and I like dancing. So I just utilised my time in dancing rather than school." She shrugged.

"I get it but I won't allow it here. Understood?" He said sternly.