It was an envelope. She tore one side and was surprised to see a plane ticket that was bound from Palawan to Manila. She read the note attached to it.

“Can I take you out on a DATE? Tomorrow at 7 in the evening”

She laughed at the thought. They’ve been together for 3 years and so, but they haven’t gone out on a single decent date. She checked the time of her flight… it was still early.

“Nay Nena…” Sarah’s eyes glowing.

Manang Nena chuckled “Alam ko anak… sige na. Tutulungan na kitang mag-ayos. Sagutin mo na agad-agad ha!”

Sarah hugged her tightly “Salamat po…” she whispered. She was thankful that the old woman was with her the entire time she was hurting.

“Sa susunod na babalik ka, baka naman honeymoon niyo na” Manang Nena teased as she pulls back from their embrace. Sarah instantly turned red and hit the old woman lightly on the arm.

“Nay Nenaaaaaaaaaaa!” she yelled, her face flushed her cheeks burning.

Sarah arrived at Manila at nearly 8pm. Instantly, she was surrounded by the crowd as she stepped inside the airport. Bad timing also, because some celebrities were on their way to Cebu for a concert. The media who were interviewing those stars suddenly caught glimpse of Sarah.

Quickly, everyone ran to her for an interview.

“Sarah! Ok na ba kayo ng boyfriend mo?”

“Kayo pa ba?”

“Anong naramdaman mo nung nakita mo na may kahalikang iba ang boyfriend mo?”

Sarah smiled at everyone around her “Wag na po nating pag-usapan…” she politely declined and nodded her head as a sign she’s leaving. She roamed her eyes and saw her mom approaching along with 2 bodyguards already on their way to protect her from people getting close to her.

“Totoo bang engagement ring ang suot mo nuong premiere night ng pelikula mo? Asan na yun? Bakit hindi mo na suot?”

Questions didn’t stop, but Sarah never answered any of them.

“Panuorin niyo po yung movie namin ni Richard! Showing pa rin daw po! In theatres nationwide po yan!” Sarah promoted and laughed… ignoring the queries thrown at her. She hurriedly went out the airport, excited for her first ever date with Gerald tomorrow.

She looked outside her window…

“I’m back” she whispered to herself and played with her fingers. A smile formed on her lips as she hears her phone beep. She knew exactly who it was… it was HIM.

From babe:

Welcome back Sasa… I’m excited for tomorrow. Sana ikaw din :)

(Sa wakas nakauwi na si Sarah... naaawa na dn kasi ako sa bangkero.. ahaha.. sa next ako babawi :)) thank you sa magcocomment :))