I told Prudence and Nick to go ahead while I went to enlist my cousin too. Nick and I said goodbye with a kiss on the lips and Prudence rolled her eyes in response.

"See you soon guys!" having said that, I started Klaus' quarters that once I arrived I found total chaos.

There were people of all kinds fainted on all sides with a song in the background and perceiving an unpleasant aroma of alcohol in the air I deduced that my cousin has given himself to mad joy.

Soon after I found him unconscious with his head resting on the piano keys with an empty bottle resting on the piano tail.

I walked over to him and after several failed attempts to wake him up I took two glasses of ice-cold water and spilled them on him.

Why did all of these sleepers go to me?

Then they say I'm bad but not everyone knows that it is their fault that I have become like this.

Klaus woke up suddenly and then asked me stunned "What's going on? Sabrina is you ... what happened at this time of the night? You've lost your Romeo and now I have to help you find him?"

I replied annoyed "Stop being funny, we have to go Greendale so get ready."

He asked me "And why is my presence required?"

I told him "The academy is under attack so get moving and get ready, if you are not ready within 10 minutes you will suffer the ire of someone. And in the meantime remember to clean up the apartment of these drunks who have kept you company, it is possible that you always reduce like this but what does your head tell you unfortunates. "

My cousin exclaimed "But what did you take me for Mary Poppins for?"

***

Pov Nicholas

"So what about these days spent in hell?" Prudence asked me.

I replied "All quite well."

She with a mischievous tone she said to me "I saw how you held your Juliet so it seems to me that everything was fine."

And I exclaimed, "I see that you never miss malicious and even a little sour jokes my dear. What about you, what about Ambrose? Any news in the sentimental field?"

I think I hit the mark seeing how he looks at me, now he will tell me everything. She always does so she tries to keep the secrets but then she doesn't hold back from revealing them.

She said "What would you like to hear? That we are ready to get married very soon?"

I laughed slightly and told her that I expected things between them to get better and that both sides of what they feel are made.

While she related some details to me such as their almost involuntarily interrupted kiss by me, she did not fail to mention her jealousy of her towards Archie.

How that boy is always around and how he always has sweet eyes on Ambrose.

I fell for a reflection on how I should have been faster in carrying on my relationship with Sabrina now that we are together again I have to lose everything again, I could not stand living without it anymore so we may even plan to get married in the near future.

Even if I only have one day left to live, I want to make sure we have an unbreakable bond.

Arriving at the academy, it was Ambrose who welcomed us with a dreamy look at Prudence while she threw him cold glances. And I thought that oddly matched pair wouldn't have bet a penny on this pair together.