Ginny hummed thoughtfully. "That's strange. What's the date today?"

Elysia's eyes narrowed disbelievingly. "Why is that important-good Lord, Ginny-it's-what? The fourteenth?"

Ginny was silent for a moment.

Then a loud crack sounded in the air in front of Elysia and Ginny had suddenly appeared, having apparated with no warning.

Elysia's eyes widened as she gawked at the red-head. "What the-Ginny!"

"Ginny?" Elysia still held the phone to her ear, Pansy's distant voice sounding. "Where the hell did you-did you really just-UGH!" Another crack in the air and Pansy had appeared.

Elysia's phone slipped from her hand as she stared at the two girls who she thought were manic. "What are you guys-oh, Merlin-" She was cut off by another churning in her stomach. She doubled over, groaning as she held back the urge to vomit.

Pansy rushed over to her friend's side, sitting on the couch beside her and rubbing her back soothingly. "Did you eat something defunct?"

"I don't know," Elysia grumbled, closing her eyes as she leaned back on the couch and craned her neck back.

While Pansy continued rubbing her back, Ginny stood in front of her with her arms crossed over her chest. Her expression was far more amused than Elysia was appreciating.

"Perhaps we should take you to a healer to find out what's wrong." Pansy suggested, her tone laced with concern.

"No need," Ginny said nonchalantly as she walked over and poked Elysia's breast.

"Ow!" Elysia yelped as she flinched away, swatting Ginny's hand. "Good Lord, what the fuck is wrong with you, Ginevra!"

"Have you been peeing a lot more often?"

Elysia gaped. "What-"

"Ginny..." Pansy's eyes narrowed. "What are you on about?"

"We don't need a healer. I'll have this diagnosed in no time." Ginny pulled out her wand. "Accio." Using the summoning charm, a box came flying through the room, landing in Ginny's palm. She smiled innocently as she held it out to Elysia.

Hesitant and almost fearful, Elysia slowly took the box. Her heart missed a beat when she saw what it was. "No." Her mouth fell open.

Ginny crossed her arms over her chest smugly. "Tell me my suspicions are right."

Pansy squealed loudly. "No fucking way! Draco's going to-he's going to-bloody hell! He's going to bawl like a-like a baby!" Pansy burst into a fit of laughs. "In a good way, of course. Tears of happiness, excitement."

Elysia was frozen, in utter shock.

"Well, go on." Ginny urged. "Take the pregnancy test and find out yourself."

After spending the next fifteen minutes calming Elysia's nerves and giving her comforting words, she finally left to take the pregnancy test. Pansy and Ginny could hardly contain their excitement as their legs bounced and they quietly squealed with one other while Elysia wasn't in the room.

When Elysia returned from the bathroom with the stick in hand, she looked ghostly. Eyes trained on the pregnancy test, expression unreadably blank.

"What is it?" Ginny asked excitedly.

"Are you pregnant?" Pansy shot up from her seat.

"Go on, Lys! Tell us."

Slowly, Elysia turned to face her friends. "I'm-I'm-"