Timeskip

"You idiot!" Cha-Cha says when they see that someone had cleaned their hotel room.

"What?" Hazel asks.

"You didn't put the 'Do not disturb!' sign on the door!"

"I did! I know I…" He says before realizing that he had put the sign on the wrong side of the door. "Shit!" He says before they see Klaus still in the closet. "Oh, my god. He's still here."

"What's he saying?" Hazel asks before they take off the tape on his mouth.

"What are you saying?" Cha-Cha asks.

"You guys are scarier without the masks," Klaus says before getting smacked by Cha-Cha.

"That's no way to say hello to your old friends, is it?" Hazel asks.

"Can't we call it a night?" Klaus whines. "I already gave you what you wanted. Just, please… please let me go. Please."

"Well, technically, we want your brother," Cha-Cha says. "Is your brother here now?"

"Uh, he…" Klaus says, noticing Ben laying on their bed before smirking. "You're gonna have to be a little more specific on that," He says before getting hit again. "Ow! I told you already. He's not coming. No one will."

"Well, Number Five knows now," Cha-Cha says. "We left him a message. And when he comes for you, we'll be ready."

Timeskip

"I have reason to believe two wanted criminals are in this motel," Eudora tells the motel's receptionist.

"Just two?" The receptionist asks.

"I'm gonna need to take a look around."

"Mm… This is a pay-by-the-hour kind of place. My customers, they don't get four-star digs, but… they do get complete privacy, from me… and from the man. Hm. Pardon me. Wo-man."

"That's bullshit," Eudora says.

"They're your rules, not mine. Think I ain't read the Constitution?"

"I don't think you can read."

"Come back with a warrant," He says before disappearing into the back room.

Eudora looks over at his desk, spotting a telephone. Getting an idea, she cautiously looks around before using it to make a phone call.

"Fighting Line Boxing. Al here," A voice answers.

"I'm looking for Diego Hargreeves," Eudora tells him.

"Not here."

"Tell him Detective Eudora Patch called. I think I found his brother. Tell him to meet me at 4535 Calhoun as soon as he can," She instructs.

"Uh, hold on, hold on," He says, getting a piece of paper before jotting the details down.

"I, uh… I could use some backup."

"All right, lady. I'll let him know you called."

Timeskip

"Well, we can't go back to the house," Luther said as he carried Five, Diego with Y/n. "It's not secure. Those psychopaths could come back at any moment."

"Morning," Y/n said before noticing the night sky. "Oh, it's night. Well, good night," Y/n says, snuggling closer to Diego.

"My place is closer. No one will look for him there," Diego says.

"If you vomit on me," Luther warns Five.

"You know what's funny? Ah! I'm going through puberty! Huh. Twice," He says as Y/n giggles. "And I… I drank the whole bottle, didn't I? Even though, Y/n told me not to. She didn't drink any. That's what you do when the world you love goes bye-bye. Poof, it's gone," He rambles.

"What were you guys talking about anyways?" Y/n asks.

"Two masked intruders attacked the Academy last night," Luther explains.

"They came looking for Five. So I need you to focus," Diego says. "What do they want?"

"Hazel and Cha-Cha," Five mumbles.

"Who?"

"You know I hate code names," Luther says.

"Ah, the best of the best," Five explains. "Except for me, of course."

"The best of what?" Luther asks.

"You know, Delores always said she hated it when I drink. Said it made me surly."

"Hey!" Diego yells.

"Hm? Yeah?"

"I need you to focus. What do this Hazel and Cha-Cha want?" Diego asks as Five responds with a smile. "We just wanna protect you," Diego says.

"Protect me? I don't need your protection, Diego," Five spits. "Do you have any idea how many people I've killed?"

"No."

"I'm the Four frickin' Horsemen," Five says. "The apocalypse is coming!" He says before he and Y/n pass out, Five after vomiting, again.