You glared at him in a way that you probably thought it was stern enough to make your point, but to him, you looked so damn cute and pretty.
He was definitely done for.

"How is ... your hand? Is it still hurt?"

You leaned forward, hand resting on the edge of the desk, narrowing your eyes at him with anger laced your voice, when he didn't even respond to your words.
"Didn't you hear what I said?"

"I heard you. It doesn't matter to me, your health and the baby is my priority right now."

Talking to him was like trying to communicate to a robot with malfunctioning sensor, the computer and the mechanized action wasn't even synchronized, his answer didn't correspond to your question.

"It does to me! How can you say it doesn't matter when that woman almost got me killed!"

"Who were you talking about?"

You leaned back to the backrest scowled, inwardly cursed at him. How could he be so heedless when just a few days ago he was the one who reprimanded you about asking him to set her free?

"Estela, she was in my room, I heard her voice. There was a man too, but I still can't remember who, although I'm sure I heard -.."

"Yuri, she was released a day before I found you in that bathroom. I know she is dangerous, I told you myself. But to plan an elaborate scheme like that, she would need time and accomplice, which was impossible when she was under Razinkov's watch in Vladivostok."

He was almost sure that you were hallucinating, a psychological stage that the doctor had warned him about, when he refused to bring you to the psychiatrist.
A suicidal person sometimes would resort to anything to writhe the way out of confine or supervision.

He didn't restrain you anymore, you could go anywhere you would like, albeit under watchful eyes from the two men and the old nurse, but that was because he had to make sure you wouldn't try another self-harm attempt.

"So what if she was just released a day before? She drugged me and tried to kill me! And she might try again once she gets the chance. Yoongi, you have to listen to me!"

"I've assigned some men on her tail just to make sure she won't try anything, you don't need to worry about that."

You swore to yourself, you could murder this man, it was hard to contain the built anger and exasperation. He refused to pick up your calls, and when you were finally able to talk to him, your words fell on deaf ears.
You just didn't understand, he was supposed to be a genius businessman, but when it came to common sense he seemed woefully lacking in put two and two together.

"Think about it Yoongi, why would I kill myself the night before the wedding? I could have done it way before that, why put so much efforts in the banquet only to thwart it in the end? I'm not crazy!"
You pounded your palms on his desk, but winced and regretted it immediately when the pain from the wound on your wrist radiated to your forearm.

It took him only a few seconds before he came rushing to you, crouching next to your chair with worry in his gaze on you.

"Are you ok? Have you checked with the doctor?"
He observed your hand while caressing the dressing, afraid to put too much pressure.

"No, Yoongi, I'm not ok. Everything's..."
For a moment, you forgot how to breathe, when his cologne mixed with vanilla and cigarrete scent made its way to your nose, his touch on your wrist sending a familiar quiver to your whole body and got your knees so weak, you craved his touch so much.
It was just a week passed, but you missed him terribly.

He glided his finger on the apple of your cheek, he just couldn't understand what was that in you that made him insanely crazy about you.

He drank the sight in front of him, carving your figure inside his mind, so he would always be able to revert back whenever he want to later.