Jealousy is the biggest aphrodisiac

Start from the beginning

Not that he's giving me any attention..

 I'm starting to reaaaalllyyy get sick of it. Tonight at the concert he, again, like yesterday, totally ignored my presence and just got in contact with me when it was necessary to not make it obvious to the public that we're not necessarily on talking terms right now. For the night being, he just kept on dancing and jumping his ass off with Niall and Liam. I stuck to my dirty maneuver to getting him a bit jealous by 'flirting' with Zayn- which, to be honest lowkey, no wait HIGHKEY backfired. Instead of it being a smug way of me trying to get Louis jealous, some annoying fans started a rumor and now, well now, Zayn and I are being called Zarry. I saw a #Zarry trending on Twitter today on the few minutes of phone time the boys and I have and I cringed hard at the thought of me and Zayn in a romantic relationship. And not that #LarryStylinson is viral enough, now I have to worry about a new rumor- well that's just fantastic! But who am I too complain since I was the stupid idiot to insist on making Louis jealous by constantly and noticeably flirting and teasing Zayn. Gosh Lou can make me blind and idiotic sometimes. Back to Lou. Who does he think he is? No, better: how old does he think he is? The silent treatment? The FUCKING SILENT TREATMENT?! REALLY LOUIS? Huh.

„Hello?", a deep voice teared me away from my thoughts. It was Zayn. Although he had been sitting next to me on the couch for the passed half hour, I totally forgot about his presence. Oops!

„M' sorry, Zayn. What?", I asked. I noticed he had moved his seat. Before he was sitting opposite me, now he was sitting directly next to me.

„I wondered if you wanted to go to the other room and just chill in peace? Niall and Louis are being extremely loud and I'm starting to get a headache. I really need some rest if I want to make it through the day tomorrow. You look fucked up too. So I thought I'd ask?", Zayn has always been genuinely kind and such a sweetheart. And yeah, he was right, I looked fucked up and could really use some quiet, but on the other hand, I didn't want to distance myself from Louis even more. So I just answered: „Um, nah I think I'll just hang around here for a while. But you go ahead, Zayn!", I smiled.

„Oh, Oka-„, Zayn got interrupted by loud voices. In that moment, Louis and Niall stumbled into the ‚chill zone' as we liked to call it ( due to the fact that the interior designer of the bus made a great effort, I mean: a ginormous and soft sofa, two smaller couches and fluffy bean bags plus a game of pool and table tennis... I could go on for hours but that's not the point) laughing.

„Hi, lads.", Niall shouted still laughing hard. Zayn and I looked up at him and caught eyes again. Zayn kinda rolled his eyes at the good mood and cheerfulness of Niall which could truly be sickening at times- no offense, Nialler.

„What are you two up to?", Nialls asked as he jumped onto the couch opposite me. He grabbed himself a bottled water.

„I was just going to bed....", Zayn said and started to stand up.

„Um, actually Zayn. Wait up. I think I'm going to join you!", I fake smiled at him, grabbed his back and pushed him out of there before neither of the boys could say anything.

„Oh, I didn't know you were coming?"

„Yeah, I just noticed you were right. I am really tired.", I smiled assuringly.

Okay, yeah I know it was kind of a dick move but, just like Louis, I have to big of an ego to insinuate something's wrong and go ahead and apologize. So, my go- to method is jealousy. I know it's kind of fucked up but I think it's sexy as fuck when Lou get's jealous. Plus it's scientifically proven to be an insane aphrodisiac! But I guess in this case, me trying to make Louis jealous with Zayn has no sexual intention behind it, but rather me trying to encourage him to come up to me and talk about the night with Cheri ( whom I weirdly haven't seen much since. But I don't give many fucks about her anyways) because God knows I'm way too proud (or just too cowardly) to do it. So I really do hope that instead of hurting him with Zayn, I make him want to fight for me. Because I don't even understand what made him ignore me in the fucking first place?!