You don't understand what you do to me when you hold her hand

Live while we're young, Kiss you, Little things, C'mon C'mon, Last first kiss, Heart attack, Rock me, Change my mind, I would, Over again, Back for you, They don't know about us, Summer love and Nobody Compares and OBVIOUSLY  What makes you beautiful.

For hours of crowd comedy, jokes and laughs, water fights and last but not least singing, the boys ran around stage and had the time of their lives- and yes, even though it could be exhausting and exhilarating at times

23:07, a few minutes after their first show ended

Harrys POV:

The concerts just finished a few minutes ago. It was ecstatic. All of us are still high on adrenaline and endorphins. High on the masses of people, high on the loud bass beating in our hear and making the floor shake and quake. Lights and colors flattering in our eyes. Wow, live shows are truly a roller coaster. But as soon I remembered what will happen now, my mood dropped from 100 to 0. Shit... Urghhhhh.... I tried so hard to ignore the fact that Cheri and I have a 'date' after the show and the fact that Lou and I had yet another argument after I told him about the talk with Cheri at breakfast.

>>Flashback<<

"No, Harry! I don't want  you going out with her. That's so unfair for fucks sake. You're mine! Bloody hell, no Harry! I don't want that!", he cried out waving his hands in the air gesturing like crazy and a crinkle in his forehead symbolizing his confusion and anger. 

So cute. So hot. So sexy. So cute. So adorable.So lucky to have him. Harry! Shut up now and stay focused your in the midst of a crisis!

"I know, my love. But don't ever ever think she compares with you. Don't  be absurd okay? Nobody compares to you and never will, duhh! And there is literally no meaning behind this shit. Don't act fucking stupid-", I tried calming him down but I was obviously not oblivious to the fact that when Louis William Tomlinson is angry nobody can get in his way.

"Me? Me fucking stupid? You're one to talk! Damn, you're really going out with her well aware of my insecurities. Are you trying to hurt or provoke me? Fucking hell! Fuck you! Fuck you for actually asking her out. I thought you were mine! Bloody fucking hell!", he yelled out and I shot him a warning look because we were arguing in the hotel lobby -a few feet away from the others- waiting for the bus to get us to the concert location. I reached out for his hand but he pulled away harshly. Okay now he was really getting on my nerves.