Is it wrong that you make me strong?

Louis POV:

What seemed to be several hours later, Harry and I got woken up by a loud and aggressive sound above us

What seemed to be several hours later, Harry and I got woken up by a loud and aggressive sound above us. At first I didn't really perceive it- I thought I was in trance or just dreaming the sound. As it got louder and seemed to be getting closer, I almost instantly opened my eyes- so did Harry- just to see the engine of an airplane above us. Then it hit me to be still on the roof! Shit! Harry seemed to realize it as well.

"Holy fuck Lou!", he exclaimed. His eyes didn't leave the airplane flying above us and as it got further away, he stood up, patted his hands on his pjs with the aim of he removing dirt off of his clothes. He as well realized that we somehow managed to fall asleep. Idiot! I thought to myself. It all went so fast again and it's kinda messed up- not the fact that him and I are here together in the quiet breeze of London, just the fact that after everything, we still managed to be here...?

"Hi...", I was still in shock. So damn confused. A million thoughts were coursing through my mind. From Simon to Harry, to what we had said a few hours again and how my stomach reacted with butterflies, and then lastly it hit me: Shit! The motherfucking concert! Breakfast... at 8..?! Shit! What the fucking time is it?

"Shit, Lou it's 7:47.", he answers my question as he checks his phone clock. I am too confused and stressed to answer him. I wouldn't know what to say. It's kinda all my fault. Or is it? Ugh!

I copy Harrys' doing and also check my phone only to find a dozen messages and missed calls

Li: Where is Harry? Where are you? As you're both gone,I assume you're together. I hope so... but where the fucking hell are you? Please be safe!!

Zayn: Where is Harry? Are you both okay?

Zayn: fucking hell mate! Answer the goddamn phone! Everyone is going crazy..

Niall: Louis, all three of us have been trying to reach you since 7 am. Harry is missing as well...Where the fuck are you? I can't imagine Harry, and especially YOU, to have woken up before us... so where are you? If you don't answer we're gonna have to call someone? So please fucking answer!!!

Niall: For fucks sake, dude! Answer me

Missed calls from: Li (2), Zayn (3), Niall (6)

The ultimate message made my heart skip a beat and my eyes open widely...

Cheri: Good morning Louis, where are you? Breakfast is in a few minutes.. Just wanted to let you know cause you are no where to be found. Hope you're well rested and everything is fine. Hope to see you ( and Harry if he's with you) at breakfast.

Mentally I rolled my eyes so hard that they would be flying out of my head right about now. She looked this perfect and was super nice as well?! What the fuck? Was she even real? Blonde, tall and charming...? She must be one of Simons robots... lol who am I kidding so are we.. .