His name on my phone

It was the middle of March, a few days after Harrys and Lous talk with Simon in the Hilton. The boys had been prepared for their European >>Up all night<< tour the past days. Singing. Reciting. Practicing vocals. Having costume rehearsals. Same old same old. 

After one week of stressful rehearsals, the boys landed in London, where their tour was planned to start.

"Boys, get in the bus!", a blonde lady from the team shouted. The 5  boys got shoved into the tour bus. First Liam, then Louis, Zayn and Harry and lastly Niall.

"So, first stop tomorrow , London O2 Arena. Tonight, you're  being driven to the Ritz where you'll be staying the night. You've got 2 suites Liam and Harry. And Louis, Zayn and Niall will be sharing. Ok? Breakfasts at 8. Please wake up early. If you need anything, contact me or the others. See you in the morning.", she said, smilingly.

Louis' POV:

Cheri, that is her name, is a sweetheart. She's one of the few of the team I truly like. She's honest and kind- an uncommon quality at Modest!- The only thing that kind of pisses me off, is how she looks at Harry. And I know there's not ONE reason to be jealous because in secret Harry's mine and he doesn't have eyes for anyone else but me ( I hope...), - and of course, he's not straight- but sometimes, just sometimes, i think to myself, what if  I am not enough? Obviously she's gorgeous. Breathtaking skinny body, long legs, beautifully light hair and a a devastatingly sweet smile. 

And I hate to admit it, but sometimes I want everything she has; I want her long blonde hair, her magic touch. 

"Lou, you coming?", Zayn pats my back, tearing me away from my daydreams.

"Uh, yeah", I give him a fake smile.

As we walk out of the bus that is parked in a secret underground garage, our body guards carry our luggage and bags up to the hotels back entrance. We follow them, get checked in and let into our rooms. 

"Ugh, finally. I am so dead!", Niall moans, letting himself fall onto his huge bed.

"Same! You guys hungry? Let's order pizza." I propose. I need food. It's the one thing that manages to ALWAYS distract me from my problems and thoughts.

"Fuck yeah, man!", both Zayn and Niall agree motivated. 

We called the pizza place, order 2 pepperoni and one cheese pizza for Zayn. It arrived 45 minutes later. 

Relaxed, all three of us laid down on the leather sofa in the main room of our grande suite and enjoyed not only the fluffy pizza, but also the presence of each other. But most of all, we enjoyed the silence and calmness, because we knew, that silence  was the one thing we wouldn't be getting for the next several months due to the tour. 

Meanwhile, at Harrys and Liams suite:

(Harrys POV!)

"Damn, Harry, we've been playing games for 2 hours straight now, hahah!"

"Good thing or bad thing?", I ask. For me, it was bad. Not because I didn't like the presence of Liam- as a matter of a fact, I love this dude!- no, it was jus because I missed Lou. I missed his touch, his voice. But the real reason I was sick of playing video games right now, is because over the past few days I still hadn't had time to process the talk with Simon. For a lot of days now, my mind  always kept drifting to the happenings in the Hilton, but I simply don't know where to start. Don't know what to think. I feel totally lost.

"Hahaha, I guess bad, huh? ", Liam read my mind.   "You look tired Harry. But who am I kidding haha, I am so dead, too! I'm gonna go take a shower and change.", Liam said while grabbing a cashmere towel from the shelf and entering our bathroom.