Days without you

Harrys POV:

Day one of not talking to him.

The morning after the shit with Cheri, we got woken up by Matt- another douchebag tour manager- : „Harry! Rise and shine! We're off to Manchester.", he shouts with an over the top morning motivation.He walks over to the massive silk curtains of the hotel, rips the curtains open and reveals „Harry Edward Styles wake up! Liam, Zayn and Louis are already sitting in the breakfast lounge! Hurry. Breakfast's only till 11 a.m.!", his name caught my attention.

Before he left my room, he walked over to my king sized bed and pulled the sheets from my half naked body. *Eye roll*

„Good morning to you too, Matt", I ironically say with a hint of a sassy undertone.

„Get ready, sleepyhead!"

About 25 minutes later, after a quick shower, washing my face and making my hair, I pull out a pair of black skinny jeans, my favorite Pink Floyd T-shirt (only for him because he always tell me how well it suits me and how the rainbow logo of the triangle accents my smile ), a black college jacket- because duhhh it's bloody London- and pair the outfit with black Vans. With his black Vans. He wears my pair of white Converse Chucks and I wear his black Vans.

>>Flashback<<

„Shoes? Hahah, Louis that's ridiculous! And weird and random in every possible way! You're feet were in there!" I smile at him and shake me head. No way we're exchanging shoes!? I mean, yeah sweatshirts, hoodies, t-shirts? Yeah, fine whatever that's cute- but shoes?

„Harry, come on! It's funny! And special. Nobody does that. It can be our little thing. Plus, wouldn't you find it crazy adorable when you look down to your feet and see my shoes? That's real boyfriend shit haha! And it's totally unsuspicious because they're just common shoes.

He was pouting his lips, head tilted to the side, arms around my waist and all in all just looking flawless. I'm in awe. Damn, how lucky I am. And with those blue eyes making the puppy face? No way I'm winning this. He just has to much control over me.

„Ughhh, fine Lou! You'll get my Chucks."

„Ahhhh, yeyyy, thanks you dork!", he gives me an air kiss. His smile is EVERYTHING. And I'm happy and honored to be the reason for it.

But aside from it all, yeah, I guess there's something sentimental and corny about wearing your other half's shoes'.

>>Flashback over<<

And now, in the present, I'm extremely happy that I accepted and now have his shoes. It feels weird and wrong to say but for some reason I feel safe? or calm? when I wear them... Ugh, I don't know.

Anyways, after getting ready, putting some aftershave on-even though I don't really grow a beard lolz- I check myself out in the mirror my the hotel room door and eventually leave. It's now 10:17 a.m.

„Harrreehhh! What up, mate?", Zayn immediately spots me from their table and laughs with a devilish smile, eyes glowing. Everyone, including him, turns around in an instant.

Okay, Harry now's the time to put on a fake attitude so no-one will suspect anything.

„Hi, guys", I smile the kindest smile.

„How'd you sleep?", Niall asks, Liam laughs. Fuck! They apparently didn't forget about yesterday night with Cheri.

„Well, dude. Still tired and exhausted. What about you guys?", I try to play calm.

„Harry you little player, don't play dumb! Tell. Us. Everything. Now."

„What do you mean?"

„Dude, Cheri! Spill the beans. Did you fuck her? Huh?", Zayn can be very direct sometimes.