Just me, Lou and the moon

12:00 a

12:00 a.m. turned quarter past 2:00 a.m.

The two boys are still up on the roof of the Ritz, holding each other and staring at the moon.

Harrys POV: 

I told him that I loved him, at first I wasn't sure he heard. The roof was pretty windy and he didn't say a word. Just me, him and the moon. But at last he too revealed his feelings. For seconds I was speechless.

Since then, hours have passed. We spent the time kissing, talking and seeing several shooting stars. Although every passing minute , I got more tired and exhausted, I wouldn't replace this moment for the world. Right there, on a random rooftop in metropolitan London, with the boy of my dreams, I felt complete. I felt wholesome. And this feeling I wouldn't exchange for the world!...

Louis POV: 

He is so gorgeous. And I am not referring to his looks (duh, he's the most attractive human being) but from the inside he is foolishly gorgeous. His huge heart is infinitely and limitlessly kind to every soul. He is selfless and patient. He is understanding and honest. He is everything to me. And it's like, I know everybody says >>nobody is perfect<< and >>everyone has it's flaws<< bla bla bla... because, if that really is true, show me one of Harrys flaws? It's like this man is not even a human....? Every time I try to think of one, just ONE flaw, the only thing I come up with, is that he coughs into his hands, rather than his elbows. 

But is that even a fucking flaw?????? It's not, for fucks sake! It's so god damn unfair that the only thing I come up with, is this!!! Arghh! How can a perfectly complete such as him want someone like me? How?

"What's on your mind love?", he interrupts my pathetic thoughts.

"It's nothing...", I lie... but nows really not the time to ruin this utopian moment with insecurities.

"You sure?"

"I'm sure, don't worry...", I put on a fake smile ensuring him everything is fine, which it really is- I mean  how greedy and ungrateful could one be? Complaining when everything you've ever needed was right here in front of you? He is truly everything I ever needed and will ever need in my life.

"Louis?"

"yeah?"

"You know I'd walk through fire for you, right?"

"haha that's cute"

"Adore ya ❤️"

"Adore you more"

Another two hours passed, the sun started to lighten up the sky a little , turning it golden. The stars started to fade away, by that time the crescent of the moon dissolved and the safety of the night began to vanish. Still, Lou and Harry sat on the cement floor of the roof top like nothing and no one else existed around them. Still they sat there feeling safe and salvaged in each others arms. Still they sat there feeling like home.