Truly, Madly, Deeply

Louis' POV:

It's 5 to 12:00 a.m.

I'm currently trying to sneak out of our room on my tiptoes which is quite frankly really difficult as our room is a mess. You'd think 3 boys in a huge suite with several bedrooms and bathrooms isn't that horrible but I'm not being dramatic when I say it's chaos! The pizza boxes from earlier are spread across the floor and tables, our drinks as well. The clothes tossed around the whole room and don't get me started on the underwear!

So gross- but to be honest, you can't really expect anything else from Zayn, Niall and I. Although... Niall is totally OCD, he's still the cleanest of the 3 of us.

Anyways, as I tremble through the room in the darkness, I reach the door. The light of the hallway immediately pokes into my eyes.

Arghhh, so garish! My head hurts....

I pull myself together and walk along the endlessly long corridor, exciting for who I'm going to see finally! It feels like ages since we last spent time together, alone and without any distractions . But that doesn't wonder me at all, i mean how should I expect it any different after the catastrophe with Simon? It's self-explanatory that him and I needed time to think and revise what Simon discussed with use- but to be quite honest, I still haven't wrapped my head around the horrible and scary things he said to us-

Whatever! Now's not the time to waste any thought at Simon!

Dickhead! Asshole! I thought to myself! Wishing he'd actually hear it...

Jerk! Motherfucker! Son of a b- Then, by the golden elevator I saw him. Handsome and tall like always. What a wonderful sight. In that moment I wished this moment would last for eternity.

He had the ability to turn every single dark thought of mine into a bundle of joy. He had the power of turning everything miserable into optimism and hope.

"Hi", I said as I came up to him.

"Oh, hi", he turned around and answered shy and quietly.

His angelic voice is always and forever capable of making me smirk and blush and blush and smirk.

Goddddd!!! He makes me so happy... Butterflies. Butterflies. Butterflies. They come alive every time he opens his mouth.

"So...?", he pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, right! Yeah...", I needed a while to organize my thoughts and remember what the actual fuck we were doing here. Elevator! Ah! Yes!

"I want to show you something. Follow me.", I pull his hand into the elevator that opened its doors as I pressed >open<.

"Um.. do I have to be scared haha?", Harry is so cute. Arghh! What a sweet creature!

I press R and the elevator starts moving upwards.

"Do you trust me?", I ask while getting closer and closer and touching his cheek with my left hand. At the touch of me, he shivers. I see goosebumps accentuated on his golden face.

"Yes, of course I do, but-". He seems to like my touch and 'rubs' his cheek against mine.

"Then don't worry darling." , I interrupt his words.

About 15 seconds later we arrive exactly where I wanted us to.

"The roof?", he asks.

I pull us out of the elevator and go towards a big metal door, push against it with hard resistance and finally manage to shove it open. I smile back to him, pull his hand, because I notice his hesitation and together, we are now surrounded by nothing but cold London air. Bright and huge skyscrapers, ecstatic traffic and full crowds of tiny people in the Piccadilly Square, the Big Ben ticking, and the London Eye turning rhythmically. Added with Harry Edward Styles in cute- ass pyjamas, this view was EVERYTHING I'll always need. So effortlessly breathtaking.