Jealousy is the biggest aphrodisiac

Harrys POV:

Day two of not talking to him.

It's currently 6:28 p.m.

The concert in the Manchester arena starts at 7 p.m.

Right now, the five of us are backstages, getting touched up my Lou- Lou Teasdale, the makeup artist. She's genuinely nice.

A few times I move my head and try to see him with the corner of my eye without being too obvious. He looks so damn gorgeous. He's wearing blue skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and a jeans jacket (not the boyfriend jacket for those of you who're wondering- it's back home). But instead I noticed he's wearing my Chucks! Omg! I didn't notice that before. Is that a sign?? Or is it just because it fits with the outfit or perhaps he just doesn't have any other shoes?Lol. But still. I choose to believe he's wearing my shoes for this reason.

During the whole concert we didn't really interact that much. He just had his usual water fights with Liam which ended up being actually pretty dangerous because Liam slipped multiple times- still fucking hilarious though- and I spent my whole time serenading to our songs with Zayn (okay, yeah, maybe also to make Louis a bit jealous or whatever) and Niall, well he was just being Niall-like always.

11:03 a

11:03 a.m. Concerts over. Sweat dripping from our upper bodies, backs and foreheads, we walk to the buffet and grab waters and small stuff to eat. We're the definition of exhaustion.

Day three of not talking to him.

As if my life's a monotone routine, today just goes on like yesterday, the day before yesterday and simply like every other day on tour (but I must say the Bristol crowd today was wild as fuck! It was because of their craziness and loudness that I managed to get distracted from Louis and our shit. )

It's now 1 am

It's now 1 am. Our show in the St. Georges Arena in Bristol ended a few hours ago, we ate some snacks, showered and got dressed into sweatsuits backstage at the arena when all the fans and security and other workers had left. Then, the five of us including a little team of tour managers got sent to our travel bus. There, like right now, we're just chilling. Liam is talking to Lou Teasdale in the front of the bus. I can hear Niall laughing and arguing over video games with Louis. Ugh Niall's such a dork- but at least he's the dork that gets to talk to Louis.