"Looks like you ladies need help" You taunt them while you watched them struggle to clean a grill. Men really can't do anything. You sigh as you stepped in and lended them a helping hand. It didn't take long and we ended up finishing in 15 minutes. After everything was done, you were about to head back in to prepare for the night, but anos was quick to grab your hand and pull you away.

"Anos, what are you-" You were quickly interrupted as Anos places his lips on yours to shut you up. The kiss was innocent and gentle as you both fell deeper and deeper into the kiss. Before things got too heated, anos pulled away, which caused you to pout because you didn't want it to stop. Anos couldn't help but laugh seeing you so needy for physical touch since you used to be embarrassed about it. He then interlocked his fingers with yours as he directed you to a hidden location. As the both of you strayed further and further from the others, you were getting nervous of where anos was taking you. Was this actually anos or? Before you could say something, Anos led you to a hidden cave that had light shining through the entrance. In the cave was a candlelight picnic that Anos had set up for the 2 of you. He prepared dessert, wine, and a blanket inside, which warmed your heart seeing this.

"Did you do all this?" You ask, but you already knew the answer as he nodded while looking at you. He looked infactuated by you as he leaned in for a kiss. Your arms wrapped around him as he wrapped his around your waist. This time, you pulled away, but anos wanted more. " Who would've thought that you'd be the romantic one?" You mutter before anos dove in for another kiss. After a couple of minutes, you both took a seat and enjoyed the food anos prepared. The dessert was so good and paired perfectly with the wine. You and anos continued to eat and talk, going down memory lane and how you were excited for the upcoming year since now everyone knew that anos was the demon king. In a couple of months, anos would have his coronation as the demon king and you would be starting your role as the new demon lord for the army. You were kind of nervous to start this new life, but you were excited to see Anos succeed. The room grew silent as you watched anos's face relax as you played with his hair while he was laying down on your thighs.

"You know, nothing's really going to change right?" Anos says as his eyes remain shut. You were caught off guard at this, but quickly realized that he was reading your thoughts which made you angry. Just as you were about to flick his forehead, his hand grabbed onto yours.

"Even though I might be busy trying to protect this kingdom, i'll always make time for you." Yes, you knew that anos would always try, but what if you're holding him back from his true potential? You sighed as you masked your emotions and thoughts with magic just so anos couldn't read your true feelings. That didn't fool anos though, but he knew that actions spoke louder than words so he picked himself up and made the both of you stand up. You were confused why we were getting up because you were kind of tired from the long day, but you quickly realized what was happening when anos got down on one knee.

"Y/N, I know that we've been through a lot and words cannot describe the amount of love I have for you. From the first time I met you 2000 years ago till now, you never cease to surprise me and I keep falling more and more in love with you as each day goes bad. I know that there's still so much for us to do for this kingdom, but I wouldn't want to be with any other subordinate except you. So Y/N, will you marry me?" Anos says as he pulls out a ring in front of you. Your vision was blurred by the tears coming eyes. Emotions were all over the place as you tried to process what was happening, but ultimately nodded as anos slid the ring onto your finger. You didn't realize that you had a full audience watching you as Misha, Sasha, Ray and Misa came out and congratulated us about the engagement. You were embarrassed with all the attention at you, but thankful that your closest friends were there for this.

You couldn't wait to start this new journey, especially with Anos by your side.

⊱━━━━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━━━⊰

A/N: Hello everyone!!! it's been a while since I initially was going to end the story with the last chapter, but then I realized that TMOADK was getting a season 2 that's releasing on the 4/8/2021!!! I'm so excited. The animes this year have been SO GOOD. Some animes that I've been watching and/or finished would be AOT, JJK, Dr. Stone, Sk8, Horimiya, MHA, and K project!! What animes have you all been watching? Comment the animes below because I really need new anime recommendations!!!

This story won't be over if there's going to be season 2 and i'll continue to add to this story from where it left off, but the direction of this story may change a bit. I've been trying to draw more since it helps me destress so I kinda want to start incorporating my own little art in these stories or even doing a little comic panel instead. TBH i have to see how it goes since I dont want to overwork myself. What are your thoughts about the story. Would it be cool to incorporate some art or do you prefer to just read the story. let me know!!!

Anyways, i'd like to thank everyone for the overwhelming support I received from this story. I can't believe it, over 34.7K reads and 1.2k likes!!! there's not enough thank yous I could give to show my gratitude, but nonetheless thank you. Hopefully you enjoyed the story and feel free to check out my other fanfics if you're interested as well!!

Be sure to vote and comment your thoughts! :)