14 🌶️🌶️

⚠️⚠️
Please note, this chapter contains explicit/mature content. Reader discretion is advised.
⚠️⚠️

I think that both of us live in the past,So we take for granted the presentMaybe next time I'm in Michigan, I'll come and visitWe ain't got a lot in common but both of us miss herWe could sit inside your smoke-filled livin' roomAnd tear up togethe...

So we take for granted the present
Maybe next time I'm in Michigan, I'll come and visit
We ain't got a lot in common but both of us miss her
We could sit inside your smoke-filled livin' room
And tear up together, that's realI might do some things you don't like
We all make mistakes, that's just life
They might say I changed, that's alright
That's alright, that's alright
That's just my life

MY LIFE - NF

♠️♠️♠️

A L T H E A

Evan wasted no time as I unlocked the door to our home. He slammed the door shut, picking me up and taking us to our bedroom, his mouth not leaving my neck for a second.

"I cannot wait for you to become Luna so I can watch you put the fear of God into men every day." He told me.

I threw my head back in laughter and smiled as he set me back down on the bed.

His lips found my neck again, his hands roaming every inch of my body.

"I'm gonna make you feel everything." He told me and he pulled off my shirt.

I moaned as he ripped my bra off and attached his lips to my chest, making my back arch closer to him.

His hands moved down, undoing my belt before he pulled his lips away from me and pulled off my trousers.

He pushed me down onto the bed and looked up at me before giving me a knowing look.

"I wanna try something else tonight..." he smirked, "I think you'll like it."

I nodded, and he stopped smiling before he started speaking again, "Do you trust me?" He asked, his blue eyes now glowing at me.

I nodded and whispered, "Yes."

He left the room and came back with a bowl but placed it down so I couldn't see it.

I watched wordlessly, as he walked over to the dresser and pulled out two ties.

By now, his shirt was long gone and I watched in anticipation and he wrapped one of the ties around his hands, the other being stowed away in his pocket.

"Tha sou déso ta mátia tóra, entáxei agápi mou?"

(I'm gonna blindfold you now, okay love?)

I nodded as he came closer to the bed, "Use your words." He demanded.