6

Been sick with the pen since I was ten inches tallI'm relentless, you guessed it, back with the vengeanceIn the set list, every sentence so raw you can sense itNo question, tryna be the best thatEver walked this Earth, if I'm not, then I'm next up...

I'm relentless, you guessed it, back with the vengeance
In the set list, every sentence so raw you can sense it
No question, tryna be the best that
Ever walked this Earth, if I'm not, then I'm next up
Dressed up like I'm 'bout to hit a bank or somethin'
Yeah, I am not the one you wanna mess with, no!
When I come into the room, put your heads down
I'm a little bit TØP, Stressed Out
What does that mean?
I'm a rap fiend with a bad lead
You could run if you want, but you'll never catch me

KNOW -  NF

♠️♠️♠️

E V A N D E R

"Evan?!"

I turned around to face a face I hadn't seen in a while.

"Harvey?" I asked as the person moved closer. "It's been years! When did you get back?" I asked, completely forgetting that I'd left without so much as a goodbye.

"You're back!" He exclaimed in shock before he came to hug me.

"I am, how have you been?"  I asked him.

His face changed into a bigger smile than before, "I'm great! I found my mate, just last week, so everything with me is perfect!" He took a quick glance at Althea, "Who's this?" He asked, looking back at me.

I smiled and wrapped my arm around her waist, "This is Althea, my mate." I stated proudly.

He smiled and shook her hand, "Nice to meet you Althea, I'm Harvey. I'll let you too get back to it. We should catch up later." He answered before quickly rushing down the hall.

I smiled and watched him rush down the hallway towards my fathers office.

"Who was that?" Althea asked.

Snapping back into it, I answered, "Harvey. He was one of my closest friends." She smiled and nodded.

"Do you mind if we skip your secret hideout for today? I'm suddenly really tired." I nodded, growing a little concerned.

"Ah, don't do that! It's just jet lag!" She smiled.

I nodded, still a bit unsure and we headed outside to where the car was waiting.

The drive to the house was a short one and Althea had already fallen asleep. I thanked the guard who held the door open as I carried her into the house.

It was grand. Something told me my father definitely had something to do with the design. She stirred in my arms and I focused on moving her to the bedroom.

I placed her on the bed and let her rest. I couldn't be more grateful to have her. She's honestly the best thing that's ever happened to me.

I left the bedroom and decided to look around. There were two bathrooms. One joined to the main bedroom and another bedroom on the same floor further down the hallway. There was another bedroom, a guest bedroom I'm assuming also that end of the hall.

Going back downstairs I found myself in an office type room and looked around.

My heart pounded in my chest as I stared at the picture I thought was destroyed. It was a photo of my whole family. My father, my mother, Rhea and a younger version of myself. Remembering that I was alone, I took the time to gather my thoughts. My sister and mother were truly dead and now I was to become the alpha of my pack when my father steps down. Althea, my Luna.

I sat down and rubbed my head. It was a lot for a small amount of time. The funeral will be next week, knowing my father.

"Are you okay?" I jumped and got up to see Althea staring at me, her brows knitted in worry.

Relaxing, I sighed, "I don't even know..."

She slowly made her way to where I was standing and looked up at me before giving me a hug.

I sighed again and hugged her back tightly.

"I love you." I told her as I squeezed her tighter.

"I love you too." She told me, my heart warming.

She always knew how to calm me.

♠️♠️♠️