010 | The Pontiac Bandit Returns

Começar do início

"What? All right, fine. If this is going down, I wanna be on this case, and my sole focus is Doug Judy. He never leaves my sights.", said Jake stern. "Love it! Pontiac Bandit and Jake. Pb&J ride again!", said Eliza to her best friend. "Yeah, I think Troy and Charlie would enjoy this so much!", said Gabriella laughing along side her friend. "Definitely!"

●●●

Gabriella, Rosa, Jake and Doug Judy walked inside the hotel room they promised. Eliza stayed at the precinct only to annoy Amy and Terry. "All right, big sugar. Four star hotel room, you happy?", asked Rosa. "Okay, okay. Okay flat screen TV. King-sized bed. Hangers you can take off the rod? This is what's up. This place is nice.", said Doug Judy as he put away his jacket. "We should settle down here, Rosa. Now if you'll excuse me, I'ma go freshen up. I'm feeling stanky." "Hold it! Not so fast.", said Jake and began to look inside the bathroom. "What?", asked Gabriella confused. "Let's make out.", whispered Judy to Rosa. "Not yet.", she whispered back. "Gross!", commented Gabriella.

"All right, there's no windows. You can go in. But leave the door open and I'm hanging onto this.", said Jake and showed a hairdryer. "What in the world would he do with that?", asked Gabriella and crossed her arms. "Point it at my face until my eyeballs dry out and I lose my sense of sight. Then shove it in my mouth, so I can't yell for help, and finally run out the front door and disappear forever.", explained Jake. "Sounds reasonable.", said Gabriella and nodded her head. "Nah, I was just gonna use it to dry my undercarriage later." "Ugh." "Would you just relax, okay? Stop being so paranoid. I'm playing ball. I got you. If you'll excuse me...", said Doug Judy and walked into the bathroom.

"All right, we can't be too careful. Let's go over the plan one more time.", said Jake to Rosa and Gabriella. "Doug Judy texts Ruiz to set up a meet.", began Gabriella. "We each have a hidden wire and we record Ruiz talking about Giggle Pig, then take him down. Tac team is on call for backup--" "What are you doing? You look like a pervert.", said Rosa interrupting the younger girl. "Putting a GPS tracker in his shoe. He is not getting away from me again, even if it means putting my favorite hand into his rotten stink-boot.", said Jake disgusted. "You have a favorite hand?", asked Gabriella. "Yeah, don't you?" "No!", she said obvious. "Hoo-hoo! Did you see the menu?", shouted Judy happy as he came out of the bathroom. "Lobster Thermidor. Baked Alaska. It's so fancy, it don't even sound like food. Here, come on. Order something. Order it. Do it. Order it.", said Judy excited and handed Jake the menu. "No thanks. I'm on duty." "Come on, Jakey. You gonna let the criminal have all the fun?", asked Gabriella sweetly.

"All right, fine. I'll have one Lobster Thermidor extra Thermidor on the side. I have no idea what I'm ordering.", said Jake looking up from the card. "Me neither. We're like culinary Magellans. You know how to take this to the next level?", asked Judy. "Robes!" "Robes!", yelled both Gabriella and Jake while looking at each other.

All three than ran out straight to the bed jumping on it with their robes on making Rosa to roll her eyes at their actions. They had to do their job not playing around. She understood Gabriella but Jake? He was a grown up man for God's sake! But he also acted childish from time to time so it wasn't really a big of a deal.

●●●

"Three Lobster Thermidors, Spaghetti and Meatballs, Ceaser Salad with Taster Tots instead of croutons.", said the waiter as he brought the food. "Oh that's me. Salad. I'm trying to eat healthy.", said Jake. "I hear that. Your body is a temple.", said Judy as he searched for something to watch. "All right, I'm searching it.", said Jake and sat on the bed to look through the Lobsters. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!", yelled both Gabriella and Doug Judy at the same time. "Peralta, what you doing, putting your fingers in our fancy feast?" "What?", asked Jake confused. "How's he supposed to escape using a lobster?", asked Gabriella and crossed her arms.