Chapter 15-Back to school

Aru and her friends were back in school, despite the fact that she didn't want to her mom told her to go to school anyway and she did so, however reluctantly. "Can't believe were back here again Aiden" Aru told him and he nodded in agreement carrying her heavy backpack. "Yeah Shah, but we don't have a choice now do we ?" he said, half telling her, half asking. They were about half way in when Poppy and her goons appeared "Why did this hottie fall for this piece of trash ?" she asked sarcastically. He felt a lot of anger rising through his bloodstream when she said this and Aru said "Yeah were together Poppy, now leave us alone already " she said sassily. And it caused Aiden to smirk at this and she said "Prove it". Aiden put down Aru's bag and she says "Should we prove it Aiden ?". He nodded in agreement and he put down their bags and kissed each other, shocking Poppy and Arielle and when they parted for air "Enough proof for you ?" Aru asked sarcastically and before the situation could get out of hand , the bell rang and they went inside their respected classrooms to have boring school lessons with the teacher. Mini was also in the same class listening intently to the teacher, which the caused some of the students to call her the teachers pet. Aru and Brynne has stepped in to stop other students, especially Poppy and Arielle from bullying her, they were scared of the muscular girl with the braided hair who looked like she could pummel them with her arms and hands. "I never thought I'd say this, but I like being here" Aru said to herself and they walked to the cafeteria and ate sitting with each other. "Did you have to do that in front of Poppy and her goons ?" Mini asked, with a look of disapproval on her face, Brynne didn't say anything, until she piped up "That was impressive Shah, I would have punched those two myself already".

Time skip brought to you by Brynne's ranting....

"Finally good to be out of there" Brynne groaned and this caused Aiden to snicker a bit and Brynne looked annoyed at this "What's so funny Amamma ?". "Nothing Bee" he tells her and they start talking about stuff that Aru and Mini don't understand and they all head towards the museum to change into their beach clothes "Mom were going to the beach !" Aru called to her mom and she said "Ok be careful and put on sunblock !". She says "I will mom!" and she changes into her beach clothes and she and her friends head for the beach where Aiden and Rudy are waiting for them "Man this place is hot !" he complained and Aiden groaned in exasperation "Where are you Aru ?" he asked and she said "Right here wifey". He looked like he got hit in the face with bright light and he's awestruck "Uh Ace cakes you ok ?" Rudy asks him and he punches him in the face and he's knocked back into the sand "You ok Rudy ?" Mini asks him and he says "I'm ok" while wiping his nose of any blood. Mini watches him wipe the blood of his nose and he motions Mini to sit next to him in the shade and she tries applying sun block on his face "Hold still Rudy" she told him and he held himself still and his face now has sunblock on it, not to much though. "Thanks Mini" Rudy told her and she said "You're welcome" . Rudy and Mini went into the water along with Aru and Aiden who were in the sea splashing in the water with each other. The twins were on the beach making sand castles for crabs that have sea shells on them.

They're having fun in the ocean after a hard quest that involved them almost getting killed again. Aru and Aiden were in another part of the sea and they were talking to each other "This is relaxing Acharya" Aru told him and he nodded in agreement , Aiden was being aloof and she dove in the water and swam underneath Aiden in order to scare him "Uh Aru, where are you ?" he asked. "Seriously Aru, this isn't funny !" Aiden was panicking inside and Aru had snuck up behind him and she said "Boo!". He jumped and splashed water in her face in self defense "Not funny Shah" he said sarcastically. Aru smiled at him and she wrapped her arms around his neck and said "It was funny wifey". The two of them kiss each other in the water and they didn't mind, they eventually part for air and get out of the ocean. "Hey you guys" Niki said and Sheela waved her hand at them. "Nice to see you guys together" Sheela told the two of them. Aru and Aiden were blushing hard at this comment and Nikita said "Draupadi did love Arjuna more than the other brothers". Mini and Rudy left the water and dried off and sat down on the sand right next to each other "That was nice Mini" he said smirking at her with his shades on, causing her to blush. Rudy looks at her and wraps his arm around her "I'll be sure to thank Aru for suggesting this beach vacation" Mini told him. Girls on the beach were looking at Aiden and Rudy and they were jealous at the fact that these two guys had girlfriends who they considered beneath them.

Poppy and her friends were also here at the beach busy making other kids lives miserable until Mini intervened and tried to stop them and Poppy sassily asked "How are you going to do that ?". She surprises her by punching her in the face and Rudy was watching on and he said "That's my girl". Aru and their friends watched Poppy and her friends run off crying like babies and Aru was laughing along side Aiden , Brynne , Mini and the twins. "That should teach them Mini!" Brynne said enthusiastically and they all packed up their things and went back to the museum to rest up for the day.