Chapter 13-Death in the family

Derek Black has gone to console Grey's family and he has personally made sure to kill the asura responsible, which he already did on his last mission with the Pandavas and he left to console his grieving wife and two daughters and one son who will never see their father again "Listen Pearl, if he didn't sacrifice himself 'The Butcher' would have gotten to the two of you" he told them and she asked him "Did he suffer ?" and he said "He made it count" Black told her and they left to grieve a family member who is no longer there for them. "I feel bad for her" Aru told him and he said "I know, her kids are going to have a hard time already, people in the Otherworld are going to give her kids a hard time" Black told her and he went to console Pearl and her kids, Aru went to see Aiden who was with his mom Malini, who's talking to her mom Krithika and they were busy talking to each other and Aiden snuck off to see Aru nd they start talking to each other "Hey Aiden, good to get away from our parents" and he says "Yeah , I mean the stuff they're talking about is really boring" he told her and they were too busy talking to each other to notice their parents watching them from a distance "About time they got together already" Malini whispered and her mom nodded in agreement and those two don't know they're being watched "Yeah Aiden, it's pretty boring with mom though" she told him and he they sit down watching the night sky together. 

Their moms were secretly watching them talk with each other and he wraps his arm around her, it was really cold that night and she's enjoying this with Aiden and unbeknownst to them, so was her mom and Aiden's mom and they look at each other, their faces turn red a bit and they finally kiss in the moonlight and there parents were secretly watching the whole thing unfold from the shadows, Malini accidentally steps on a twig and they part and turn around they see their parents and they're embarrassed at the sight of their moms "Mom, uh what are you doing here ?" Aru asked her mom and her face turned red at this along Aiden's face was redder than a tomato and asked her mom "What are you doing here mom ?" Aiden asked her and she didn't say anything, but her silence was all the answer he needed and they left to avoid the awkward tension that was sure to happen with that potential conversation and they left for the museum, thanks to Aru's portal eventually make it to the museum to think and talk to each other "Thanks for getting us out of there Aru" Aiden told her and she said "I know, I learned from you Aiden" she told him and they kissed inside the room in silence and it was a good day for the two of them after such a stressful mission. 

  He's brought Mini back home and he's a little nervous after the last encounter with her family, not since she saved his life in that last mission they went on, including the chakora birds and he's really happy with her being here, all his friends know at this point already, Aiden already suspected he had feelings for her and he knows it and he escorted her inside the castle and she's not surprised at the castle, usually her friends would be here, but he decided to invite her only, which raised her friends eyebrows but Aiden suspected otherwise and she entered the castle with him escorting her inside the castle and she was a little nervous to be inside the castle with just her and Rudy inside the castle , some of the guards were raising their eyebrows at him for this "I'm a little nervous about this" she tells him and he reassures her "Don't worry, it's happened to me before Mini, so I'm not worried he tells her while smirking causing her to trip again "Sorry Rudy" she told him and Rudy told her sheepishly "I guess I don't know my own strength" and they decide to have a little fun with each other and by fun I mean make out with each other in private in his room "This is fun Rudy" she told him and they continued kissing each other in the comfort of his room and they had fun with each other.