Chapter 7-Scars

Eventually the sun beamed down on the safe house Mini and Rudy were still sleeping in each other's arms as the sun beamed down on them, she wakes up and realizes who's hugging her "This is nice Rudy, can we stay like this for a little longer?" they stayed in bed for a few more minutes, meanwhile Aru and Aiden were also doing the same thing in a separate room somewhere in their safehouse "That was a good night Shah" Aiden notes, taking notice of the sleeping girl next to him "Morning Wifey" she tells him groggily and blinks and they both wake up and they find Black already awake "Morning you guys" he tells them while pouring a glass of water and waiting for everyone to have breakfast and he hear Grey cooking in the kitchen "Hey guys" Grey tells them casually and starts cooking breakfast "Where did you learn to cook ?" Aru asks him and he said "They teach you this in the FSB Aru" and as they continued Mini and Rudy got out of the room hand in hand "Morning lovebirds" Grey tells them and asks "Where's Brynne ?" Before Aru could respond Brynne said "I'm right here" and went to the kitchen to see what Grey was cooking "What's cooking Aru ?" she asked her and she pointed her to the kitchen "If you're wondering Brynne where I learned to do this, they teach you this in the FSB" Grey told him and Rudy asked Black "Where did you get the scar ?" he asked and he said "Scar? You mean this , is it noticeable ?" Rudy listened and he told him "I was on a mission looking for dangerous rakshasa , when I cornered him , before I could kill him , he scratched my face so badly leaving me with these scars" Black told him and Rudy nodded at his explanation. They ate breakfast in relative silence until Grey asked him "Is there something going between you and Rudy ?" Mini blushed as a result of this and Rudy kissed her the cheek as if to confirm Grey's question "No PDA please!" Brynne shouted , but she's secretly happy for the two of them, a cliche that the popular guy does to let everyone know he's dating the nerd. 

"I'm happy for you Rudy and I'm a little surprised at this" Aiden tells him and he playfully punches his arm and says "Thanks man, you dating Aru is an accomplishment enough". Rudy said with a hint of admiration in his voice and Black is looking at the evidence board until he received a phone call from his buddy in the Lubyanka building "This is Black, what is it ?" he asked him and he said "Kara broke and she gave us another name ,Viktor Novikov an asura arms dealer, surprisingly he's connected to 'The Butcher' he's making his way to Edison, New Jersey now, the deal scheduled to take place in 6 hours in an abandoned soccer field, we've got SWAT units assigned to handle this, but I don't think they'll make it in time, but you're close" he told Black and he said "Very well, kill Kara already" and he hears a gunshot "Kit up you guys, were going after Novikov" he tells everyone and Aru asks "Where is he, though ?" "Edison, New Jersey" he tells everyone and Mini summons a portal there. They arrive in Edison, New Jersey in the outskirts of Little India "I could use of Chaat you guys" Brynne said and Aiden said "Classic Bee" he told himself as he held Aru's hand. "Let's get some Chaat guys" Brynne said and they went to get food "Guys I don't want to be a pessimist but we've got 6 hours until that meeting starts" Black said and Grey nodded but he agreed with the potatoes "Ok guys" he and Black followed them for some food.

Eventually after having food and Brynne sending some of it back they eventually left and headed for the abandoned soccer field. "Alright were not getting near that soccer field, FSB agents bugged the location and set up a listening post for us and were going inside the listening post to eavesdrop on their conversations, ready for some espionage guys ?" Black asked everyone and they nodded. "Alright let's start listening in" he tells everyone and they enter the safehouse and they all listen in "This is boring you guys!!, we should be out there kicking butt, not sitting here" she complained and Black said "There are times , we fight and we listen, rein in your optimism Aru".  They all listen until he hears the code phrase for the arrest warrant 'Honeycomb' and Aru says "That's our cue guys, move it !" and they all file out to arrest Viktor Novikov and he gives up without a fight, thanks their under cover agent code named 'Zodiac' who was responsible for Novikov's arrest "Good job 'Zodiac', you did good police work, Viktor Novikov you're now in FSB custody, do as we say or you're a dead man" Black tells him and they portal him back to the Lubyanka building. "Pandavas on behalf of the FSB thank you for your help" Black thanks them and they leave Edison for the safehouse in Houston, Texas and everyone sits down for a rest and Black takes a look at the evidence board and crosses out another face on it. "5 down , just 5 more to go" he says looking at the board. 

"Guys, we gotta hit the hit the sack, time for sleep, it's almost 11pm". And they all hit the sack and the couples decide to sleep next to each other, Mini and Rudy sleep together in one room while Aru and Aiden sleep in the other. "Well that's exhausting Mini, I'm exhausted" he told her as he hit the sack and they hugged each other "I love you Mini" he told her, she was caught off guard by this and she hoped he meant this as a friend and he said "I really do, Mini" he said her face turned red at this "Me too, Rudy, I love you too" she told him and they kiss each other in the bed and went to sleep. Aru and Aiden were also asleep with each other, when her mom heard about this, she was happy and exclaimed "About time already!" at her daughter and Aiden dating each other.