Chapter 5-Recuperating

Rudy was still recuperating in his bed still sleeping and breathing , Mini would often check on him to see if he would wake up from his slumber rubbing his hand reassuringly hoping he would wake she was looking at him as if hoping he would wake up and his brain activity started spiking and Mini is surprised and he wakes up "Hey Mini, where are we ?" and she starts crying tears of joy and she hugs him "I see someone missed me" he said while smirking and he kisses her and she kissed him back and Black went to see what was going on and he took a picture and ran away with it "Get back here Black !" she yelled at him angrily and he showed all her friends including Grey "Oh yeahhh!! Rudy's got it now" he commented and Rudy woke to see what's going on and he saw Grey and Derek Black obviously very confused to what he was doing in a garage in Houston "Where are we guys and who's the guy with the scary facial scars?" he asked Black and he said "I'm the guy who was assigned to help rescue you after you got kidnapped" Rudy was a little scared of Black , because he had facial scars and never told anyone where he got it and when Black showed everyone the photo Brynne in particular was smirking "Mini you lucky duck" Mini was blushing along with Rudy who had his arm wrapped around her back. "Aww that's cute Mini" Aru told her and her face turned red along with Rudy's and his was even redder than a tomato. "Betrayal I thought we were the potatoes guys" Aru said and Black and Grey went to have a private conversation about the evidence Black recovered "Did you get it Black?" he asked and he said "Yeah I got it, they don't know I got the flash drive and no one asked me where I went after we got Rudy"

They continued talking outside talking for an hour and eventually enter the safehouse to talk to everyone in the room "Hey guys, how's he doing Mini ?" Black asked her and she said "He's fine ,but a little banged up after we got him , but otherwise he's fine" she told Black and Grey eventually he went on his phone and started talking to someone and went to a private space to discuss it and Mini talked to Rudy about his kidnapping "It was all a blur, it happened so fast that I couldn't fight back and when I woke up I was inside a castle cell and I was being tortured for almost 6 days on end I almost died that day" he told her about all the torture he went through and he started tearing up about his captivity and he told her "The only thing that kept me going was the memory of you saving my life and the chakora birds, but mostly memories of you" he told her this and she listened intently to his answers and she tried to comfort him "It's ok you're here now Rudy" and she hugged him and he did the same thing and they kissed each other, it felt good for her and Rudy.

Aru and Aiden were watching this and were also talking to each other "I can't believe that my boneheaded cousin ends up dating Mini , a knowledgeable girl who wants to be a doctor one day, I guess opposites do attract" he told Aru and she responded "Yeah they do Wifey" she tells him and he's a little annoyed with this "I wish you stop calling me that Shah" he told her and they kissed each other in a private room in the safehouse. Mini and Rudy eventually went to talk to Grey who was looking at the evidence board on where 'The Butcher' was. "Hey guys where have the four you been ?" Black asked them and the four couples blushed heavily and Brynne was smirking along with Grey and Derek knowing what they were doing behind their backs because they have girlfriends already. "Ok we need to know where he is because if we don't he might kidnap another power player and start sabotage operations" Aru said and they all nodded in solidarity, for Rudy this was personal "If we can't get to 'The Butcher' we'll get to his lieutenants close off his resources , piece by piece" Aru briefed everyone in the safehouse, Grey and Black nodded as Aru briefed everyone in the room and Black said "We found one of the names on his list someone named Kara, Aru care to elaborate" Grey said and she elaborates that Kara is her sister Rudy is angry that he was kidnapped and can't stop thinking about it and walks off and Mini goes after him "You ok Rudy ?" and he says "I can't stop thinking about what I went through in that castle" that memory makes tears come out of his eyes. "We'll go after him now get ready you guys" Grey tells everyone to remember their part of the plan and tells them to ready their equipment for their mission "You ok Aru?" Brynne asks her and she responds "I don't know how I feel about this Brynne, I mean she is my sister" she tells her and they keep talking to each other. "I don't want to interrupt, but we should get ready" Black tells the two of them. Mini and Rudy were talking about what to do after they capture 'The Butcher' , unbeknownst to them that Grey and Black were also talking to each other about what to do about 'The Butcher' and they're talking in a private space away from everyone else "Our orders were to extract the prince and then kill 'The Butcher' Queen Uloopi told us herself Black" he tells him "I know Grey, they won't know, until the time is right" Black tells him and they leave for their mission.