Chapter 6-Good night to hunt

"Alright guys remember your part of the plan, it's kill or capture Kara so we can cripple his network, happy hunting" Grey tells everyone and they leave the safehouse to look for Kara in Houston , who's come along with her squad of asuras, rakshasas and yakshini to look for the prince of Naga Loka and they're not happy to lose their primary bargaining chip with Queen Uloopi Alright Aru do you see the asura to your right ? Mini asked in her mind and she replied I see him and he's heading to the side of the railing Aru said to Mini's mind and Black and Grey were also looking for the squad members in a restaurant Grey told Black through his earpiece "Alright Black one is right next to Brynne, get him" he told him and he went to the guy and snapped his neck. Brynne looked a little terrified at what happened in front of her, but she helps him dump the body thankfully no one noticed. 

Time skip....

After killing all the members of Kara's squad they eventually capture her and bring to a secret location for interrogation at the FSB headquarters in the Otherworld "Why is it called FSB anyway ?" Rudy asked Black, everyone ignored him "Uncultured swine" Brynne mutters under her breath "I'm part reptile , not bacon" he replied and she said "People eat snake you know" she said and Rudy looked like he might vomit Leave him alone already Mini tells her in the mind link and she replies Getting protective now are we? Brynne tells her in the mind link while batting eyelashes at her innocently Mini just blushes and bring Kara to the Otherworld's version of the Lubyanka building "That makes no sense at all Bee" Aiden tells her and Aru says "It sounds cooler, you know that right Wifey" Aiden is already used to this by now. As they walk Black gets a cigarette from his pocket and lights it "You know that's bad for your health right , if you keep doing that you're going to die from lung cancer right ?" He stares at her blankly and thinks to himself (Why did Rudy start dating this chick , that's confusing enough) they enter the building and bring Kara inside for interrogation at first she refuses to talk in the interrogation room. "You want to torture her ?" he asks one of the agents and she responds "If we get an answer from her , I'll let you know" she tells him and they leave the building so they can get information out of her. "Are you sure about this Black ?" and he tells her "Don't worry they'll get the information out of her, through torture as a last resort" he tells everyone at the mention of the word torture, Rudy suddenly has panic attack and faints again "Hey is he ok, was it something I said ?" Black asked Aru and shook her head in disapproval , Aiden's surprised at this , Brynne's response was to get angry and Mini looks concerned and they carry him back to the safe house. Grey shook his head in disapproval at what he said, which caused Rudy to faint at the mention of the word 'torture'. "Yeah, he fainted after said that word and we had to carry him back to the safehouse". Rudy woke up and saw he was back in the safe house with everyone inside next to him checking to see if he's awake "You awake Rudy ?" Mini asks him tells everyone to back off to give him some air "I'm fine Mini, thanks for the help" he thanks her , which causes her to blush heavily and he gets up and looks at the evidence board "Alright we got rid of one of his lieutenants and we have to go after him, another dangerous asura agent code named 'Perseus' and his second in command going by the code name 'Prowler' , he's also connected to 'The Butcher' which is surprising".

"If were going to cripple 'The Butcher's' network were going to go after 'Perseus' and the 'Prowler' happy hunting potatoes" Black tells them and they leave the safehouse while Grey handles the operation. Aru and the potatoes hunt down 'Perseus' and the 'Prowler' they eventually capture 'Prowler' and Black proceeds to torture him with a shard of glass and a ton of punching "Where's Perseus?!" he says "He's hiding in Edison, New Jersey ok" he tells him and Aru asks Black to confirm it "Are you sure he's there ?" and he nods in confirmation and Black kills him with a bullet to the head "Let's go guys" and they leave to hunt down 'Perseus' and they eventually find 'Perseus' and Aru kills him with Vajra in a swift decapitation to the head. "That's brutal Shah" Aiden tells him and she nods "Yeah it is wifey" and they leave his dead body behind and head back to the safe house to get some rest after their tiring mission. They take a portal back to the safehouse and they're back inside "You're back guys, are those two dead already ?" Grey asks and they nod in confirmation "Good job you guys" and they head the bedroom to get some rest after hunting their target last night. Rudy was in bed with Mini , having a hard time sleeping, still traumatized about what happened to him at the castle. She flips over and doesn't see Rudy there "Hey Rudy can't sleep ?" she asks him and he responds "Yeah, I still have nightmares about what happened at the castle" he tells her and she hugs him "It's ok, you're here now, I was concerned you might not make it" saying this while hugging and tears pouring down her face. "When you were caught I wondered if you would survive when we got to you" she said still crying her eyes out and Rudy gave her a reassuring hug and stroked her short brown hair "It's ok Mini, I'm not going anywhere ok?" he tells her in a reassuring tone. And they kissed , Mini slept well that night .