Chapter 9-Rudy can play the guitar ?

Everyone in the safehouse was in a grim mood , especially Mini, she was thinking about the brutal manner that Grey died in and when Rudy woke up he saw everyone in a grim mood Aru and Aiden busy consoling Black at the loss of his friend , Brynne was busy whacking a punching bag and Mini wasn't talking to anyone and Rudy decided to get a guitar that was conveniently lying around with Hindu engravings on it and on the side it said 'Always play from the heart' and he was going to do just that and left a note in a place for Mini to find and went outside the street and went to a place to play the guitar to Mini and she realizes that Rudy isn't here and asked Aru where he was "Aru, where's Rudy ?" and she handed her a note that says: If you're reading this follow the markers, they're shaped like a snake and she follows the markers and leaves the safehouse, not before getting Dee Dee her danda staff that turned into a pocket mirror and leaves the safehouse, Aru and Aiden secretly followed Mini and she arrived at her destination and they see Rudy with a guitar that he found in Black's room that he practiced with from time to time. 

She saw a sight she never saw before Rudy leaning against a tree in the park and starts strumming the guitar and starts to sing in a voice that would give Aiden a run for his money it was so beautiful that birds flew their positions and Aru, Aiden and other couples were out and about holding hands and Boo was on the wire listening to this (Never thought I'd hear this from him) and he was still perched on the wire and Aru told him He's better at it than you though" she told him via mind link and he said I suppose this will shut you up he told Aru and he kissed her and she did the same with him wrapping her arms around his neck and he wrapped her arms around his waist and they were doing this for almost an hour meanwhile Rudy was finished singing to her and she was happy with this and surprised with his serenading skills and he said "I learned that from Aiden , he taught me a few things" he told her and she was crying tears of joy at this gesture from him and she kissed him that day from the shade of the tree and she cupped his face and carefully stroked his green scales and did the same carefully twisting her short dark hair curling the dark brown strands with his fingers and they parted for air "I was a good learner, I'm not that big a bonehead you know" he told her and she smirked a bit "I guess that's true then , should we head back to the safehouse ?" Mini asked him and he said "Yeah we should" and they walk back to the safehouse hand in hand , Aru and Aiden followed them to the safehouse holding hands. 

Meanwhile Black talking to Hanuman and Urvashi "I've already informed his family about his passing, my lords" he told them and said "That's....unfortunate, good on you for informing his family" Hanuman told him and Urvashi asked him "Have you rescued Rudy already ?" and he told her "Yes we have ma'am and 'The Butcher' is almost on the ropes we've either killed or captured his lieutenants ma'am" Black told her and he said "I'm already concerned about her kids , because being half rakshasi didn't exactly help things with her kids" Black told her and she said "We'll see what we can do Black" Urvashi told him and the call ended and went to cook himself something to eat. They eventually arrived at the safehouse and Black saw Aru, Aiden ,Mini and Rudy holding hands with each other "Where were you guys?" Black asked the four of them and they didn't say giving him all he needed to know "I didn't know you could play the guitar Rudy" Derek told him and Rudy blushed hard and Mini was also doing the same thing "He serenaded her huh, good job Rudy" Derek told them and Rudy's face turned an even darker shade of red "Yeah I did Black" he told him and they all ate dinner thinking how they would catch him. 

Brynne looks at the evidence board and sees the names of the lieutenants that they took off the board and spots a file on the table that he told everyone not to touch and she sees names on the file, their names and proceeds to punch Black surprising everyone "What was that for Brynne ?!" Aru asks her, surprised and she points at him "Ask him!" and they all turn in Black's general direction "Fine, I'll admit this much me and Grey were responsible for watching you guys" he proceeded to tell them.