Chapter 8-Not happy

When 'The Butcher' heard about his lieutenants that were either dead or captured, he flew into a rage and killed two of his officers and he had the bodies fed to the crows and The Sleeper showed up to his headquarters and gave him a stark warning saying "If you don't deal with this, I will personally kill you myself, do you understand me ?" he asked him angrily and he said "Yes sir, I'll get this done" he told him, as he comes up with a way to lure the Pandavas out. In the morning at the Houston safehouse , Aru and Aiden were asleep in bed when they were called for breakfast by Brynne, you know how she is with food, if you're late for breakfast, she'll heckle you for it. "Come onnnn!", Brynne moaned that food isn't ready yet. Mini and Rudy were probably still sleeping and cuddling with each other "Well that was a good night Rudy", Mini told him and he kissed her forehead "It is , with you Mini, I wouldn't trade it for the world" , He said this while smirking. And again.... he had that ability to make girls disoriented, sure he's a flirtiaous guy in general, but Mini was the one girl he can't take his eyes off and that's pretty obvious by now. The two of them dressed up and headed to the breakfast table to eat with everyone on the team. 

"What took you two so long ?", Brynne asked them , Aru and Aiden already knew what they were doing because they did the same thing. "Nothing Brynne", Mini told her, though Brynne didn't believe her when she said this. As they were eating an explosion rumbles outside "What was that ?" Black asked and Aru responds "It's The Butcher, trying to lure us out" and they ready their weapons and head outside. "I've been waiting for you, Pandavas" he tells and Aiden says "I'm not a Pandava!" he screams in annoyance and he laughs in his face for this, Rudy is just about ready to fight this guy already. "How are the scars healing , hahahaha" he laughs in his face mockingly and he clenches dagger ready for a fight. "Kill them!!" he screams and they all fight and he starts mocking Rudy in particular "I think I'll enjoy torturing your girlfriend", he told him and he starts attacking him. And his other friends are fighting his other soldiers and they manage to fend off his soldiers and he was grinning "What's so funny ?" Aru asks him and doesn't say anything and before every one knew it they were all knocked out by one of his goons.

"Don't underestimate me Pandavas" he tells them and his other goons drag them into a portal and they were taken prisoner by him and they were taken to a secret location. Once they come to and they were put in separate cells away from each other "Where are we ?" Aru asked herself and she realized she had been captured with everyone else "Where's everyone else ?" she asked The Sleeper who was in the cell with her "I put them in separate cells away from you, my daughter" he told her, "Why am I not surprised ?" she sarcastically told him, he was a little annoyed with her "You're quite stubborn Aru, I'll give that much" and he left her cell and went to see her other friends "I've got something  in store for you and your friends" The Butcher said and knocked her out. When they woke up and she saw Rudy, Aiden, Black and Grey were in living chess pieces and Mini was somewhere and was told "You have Chaturanga, the death version, if lose your friends will die" he told her and she remembers the rules of the game. Mini starts moving the pieces on a miniature Chaturanga board moving the various pieces around "Careful Mini, you might kill us!!!" Aru shouted at her. 

Mini is careful not to kill her friends accidentally and she carefully moved the Chaturanga pieces and took all the opposing pieces out and put the King in checkmate "Good job Mini, once again you saved our lives" Rudy tells her and she blushes really hard "If guys are flirting each other, can we get out of here ?!" Brynne yells at them and they all get out of the room to and encounter another death game "This game is designed for Aru's decision making skills and he reveals Black and Grey who have been captured and tied up to chairs that are hovering over a pit of lava "You have to choose Aru, either save Black or Grey your choice !" he yells and the timer starts counting at 2 minutes "Save Grey, guys!" Black shouts at Aru, while Grey says "I have a family Black I don't want to die here" he says. "Save Grey!" he shouts and Grey "No save Black!" he shouts and Aru decides to save "Release Black!!" she shouts and the mechanism pulls back the chair he was on and he's untied , while Grey falls in the lava pit and dies. 

"Come on guys, not much we can do here, I'll inform his family once we get out of here" Black informs Aru and they leave the area. 

Time skip....

After completing all the death games they kick in the door to the area where he was, but unfortunately he already escaped "He's gone, damn it!!" he angrily shouts and they portal back to the safehouse "Mrs. Diaz, I regret to inform you that your husband has passed away, I'm sorry for your loss" Black tells her. As he is talking to Grey's family Aru notices Mini and Rudy lovingly staring at one another and she told Brynne "He's lucky, that bonehead" and Brynne nodded Aiden gives Aru a side hug from out of nowhere "Hey Aru" he said in a charming manner and they leave the room and enter a private area. "Hey Brynne, I've just informed Grey's family about his death, sigh his wife is going to have a hard time raising their two kids" he tells and she listens intently. "She's actually a rakshasi who for some reason decided to marry Grey, he was always lucky" Black tells her and he heads back to sleep and Brynne does the same thing. 

Mini and Rudy were asleep in bed with one another dreaming about their futures together as a married couple and they fall asleep in peace, Black however didn't sleep very well after Grey died just now and he went to sleep.