Chapter 14-Potato Night at the Museum

They were at Aru's place having fun, Aru had no desire to wake up with a mustache drawn on her face, so she decided to have the sleep over here instead so Aru can avoid having a marker ink drawn on her face, Aru, Aiden, Mini, the twins, Hira, Bryne , Boo and Black were also here at the museum so they can have some fun with one another "Hey Brynne the popcorn's in trouble" she told her and Brynne being Brynne went to save the popcorn with Hira following suit and she said and Brynne came back and said sarcastically "Aru should be arrested for crimes against food" and Aru just shrugged and Boo said "Why must I teach these crazy children ?" Black looked at Boo with a look of confusion on his bird face , it's hard to tell with him and Aiden says "Maybe she should" he said sarcastically and Mini looked at Boo with a look of confusion on her face and Boo had a confused look on his face and Black told him "Don't ask Boo" and he went to see what they were doing and Hira blocked his path "Hey, you can't pass" and he left , though not before he saw a red tint on her face when Brynne turned around to see her and Brynne's face turned a light shade of pink. He left the kitchen and went to see the twins and he saw Nikki and Sheela "Hey Derek" Nikki told him and he patted her head and Sheela is a little intimidated by Black's presence and yet somehow she senses he's a reassuring presence and he tells her "I'm not here to harm anyone" he reassures Sheela and he leaves to see what's going on with Aru and her friends "What's going on here guys ?" he asks them and they don't say anything and they have dinner with each other.

After having dinner they all decide to play truth or dare , though Boo and Black kept their distance away from the game so they aren't roped into this mess of teenage life and angst , Black was watching them from a distance and he was casually smoking a cigarette in the museum's smoking area and Boo said "Must you exhale that foul odor ?" and he just shrugged and kept smoking his cigarette and the potatoes continued playing the game "So Aru, truth or dare ?" Sheela asked with an evil look in her eyes and and Aru says "Dare" and Sheela says "I dare you to kiss Aiden, right now for about a minute". And Aru does just that with Aiden following suit and Brynne yells out "It's been five minutes get a room already !!" and the two lovebirds part still blushing at each other Nikki and Sheela were smiling at each other , Mini and Rudy were wondering if they would be next on the dare list of things to do and he's asked "Rudy, truth or dare ?" Brynne asked him, while smirking and he says "Dare". "I dare you to play 7 minutes in Heaven with Mini" she tells him and he carries her bridal style to the closet and Mini was blushing at this because he did it while in front of other people Sheela in particular was smiling at this. As they were in the closet he said "I've never done this before Mini" he tells her and she says "Me either Rudy" and they kiss in the closet for about 7 minutes and when they come out "Hey guys!" she said pulling him by the hand and he was speechless and he sat down next to her and Mini asked Brynne a question "Do you like Hira ?" she asks her, like it was no big deal BUT IT WAS A BIG DEAL FOR BRYNNE before she could respond Hira answered her question and kissed her on the lips Aru covered her eyes in a curtain and opened her fingers a bit and saw Brynne's face turn red and they part "What was that for ?" and she responds "I just wanted to, because I do", while her face was red.

Black went over and went to see Aiden off and wanted to talk him and Aru asked "Why does he want to talk to wifey ?" Aru decided to eavesdrop on the conversation and he was asking Aiden "Are you sure you're up for this ?" and he was asking Aiden and he says "I'm up for it Black" and he left to go back into the museum with Aiden next to him she asked him "What was that all about Aiden ?" and he responds "It wasn't important Aru" he tells her and kisses her on the lips and they all went inside to have sleep ending the night perfectly.

Tomorrow morning and they woke up for a training mission at around 8:30 and they're all at the training area and Boo works them hard and Black was observing their training routine and he makes a comment to himself "Aru form has certainly improved, but she could use the attention span practice though, then again she won't listen anyway" and Boo says "Balance Pandavas, a Pandava must learn balance!!" he shouts at them, Rudy is also here practicing his fighting skills, though he could use improvement. And Black decides to help with the training process a bit and uses his Kung Fu skills and spars with Aru "Come on Aru ,show me what you got" and she says while smirking "You're asking for it" and she tries to hit him with Vajra and he dodges with his hands behind his back yawning as if he's bored "Try harder" and he proceeds to beat the crap out of her with his Judo skills. And they look surprised at his moves and they decide to end the match here and they have a break.

"Man, where'd you learn that Black ?" Brynne asks him and he says "They don't just teach you espionage skills , they also teach you martial arts". And Boo is pretty impressed with this guy already and Aru is annoyed by this and gives an Oreo to shut him up "Here's an Oreo, enjoy" and they have their break.