Chapter 2- Co conspirators

Aru wakes up from last night, enthusiasm showing on demand "Good morning world !" she screams, which causes everyone to wake up annoyed, "Rein in that optimism Shah" Aiden says and Derek says "Yeah, that's gonna get us killed someday, if it hasn't already". Mini wakes up and she's not looking so good "You're not looking so good Mini" when she woke up her eyes were red, most likely crying and no one said anything when she approached. Black was fixing his gun, probably a Glock 41 as he's fixing it, they pack up camp and keep going "We've got a deadline you guys we have to get him in about 4 days, or else the Otherworld is thrown into chaos" Black elaborated on it, as he did so everyone went a little stiff. Great he had to say it Aru told everyone in the mind link and Brynne said Of course he had to elaborate on the ways we could fail and probably die , that's Mini's job. That's a little offensive Mini said and they left the forest. "Alright were here, Qasim should be in there, the little rat" Black said. "Ok that is a castle" Aru whistled. Brynne's inner compass said "This way, there's a place we can watch the castle for movement". They head to the west, it's unguarded and a good avenue of approach "There he is, Qasim now let's get this guy" Black says and quickly stabs one of the drivers and Qasim starts running. "Get after him !" he screams and they run after him. 

Black follows suit shooting and slashing as he goes "Watch it Shah ! we need him alive !" he screams she says "Just softening him up a bit !" Eventually they catch up with him "No where left to run Qasim" Black said and Qasim says "We can work somethi-" he was cut off with a punch to the face "I don't think you understand the situation!" Brynne throws one of them off the roof and he screams and hits the floor to his death. "You Pandavas have rules, you have rules !!" Qasim said "You took a hostage, the rules changed" Black said, while holding him over the edge. 

"Where's Arash, you piece of trash ?!" Black asked angrily, still holding him over the edge "W-wait he's meeting someone in the out skirts of the forest" he said while quivering "Who's he meeting with!" Aru screamed angrily "I don't know, they only communicate with coded messages!" he said. "What do we do with him ?" Mini asks Black and he proceeds to throw him over the edge "That was un necessary Black" Aiden said "That's brutal dude" Aru told him, Mini's still shell shocked about what happened. "You ok ?" Aru asks her and she says "No I'm not, I'm still shocked at what happened". "Come on, we've got a meeting to crash" Aru said and Mini followed her "We'll get him" she told her self and she remembers seeing his smile in her mind. 

They went to crash Arash's meeting and he pulls some guy from his post and stabs him to death "Priority is to ID Arash before go hot" Black said and they move to the outskirts of the forest they make it to the outskirts of the forest "Brynne turn into a fly and ID Arash" he tells and she complies she turns into a fly and sees a truck and he gets out and kills everyone inside the truck The heck he just iced everyone in the truck, that's got to be Arash! Brynne shouts in Aru's mind Patience Brynne Aru says and Black takes the shot and he misses "Damn it ! we missed him come on! they all start running towards the target "Get in the jeep!" Black shouts, Brynne turns into a cheetah and they all chase the plane , he takes out a RC car with a bomb underneath so it can blow up the landing gear and it does, the shockwave causes the plane wing to crash on them Black almost gets crushed and Brynne pulls him up "We've got Arash" and he sees Aiden pull Arash out of the plane wreckage "Should've freed him when you had the chance !" he tells him angrily "Hostage, it was never about the hostage" he tried to pull out his pistol and Aiden kicked it out of his hand , Black cocks the hammer of his Glock 41.

"His plan is already under way, you won't stop him in time" Arash says through gritted teeth "You won't be able to stop him this time" he says and Aru says "The Sleeper I know don't remind me" Arash looked annoyed and he looks at Mini and says "He's going to watch everything you care about bur" he didn't finish because Black had put a bullet in his head "Boo's going to want to hear about this, let's sweep the outskirts for any survivors and call for evac to any survivors" 

Meanwhile in an undisclosed location 

"What should we do with the prisoner ?" she asks him and he says "Nothing, put food in his cell so he can stay alive a little longer" The Butcher said and the prisoner stares at him and went back to sleep.