Chapter 11-You again ?

As they planned their attack he asked "Are you sure this will work ?" Aiden asked Black and he said "As sure as I'll ever be Aiden" and he reassured him and they proceeded to plan a rescue on Mrs. Shah and Acharya, Aru is concerned for the safety of her mom and Aiden was also concerned Mini and Brynne went to console Aru, while Rudy went to see if his cousin was ok "You ok Aiden ?" he asked and he didn't say anything "Don't worry we'll your moms back" Rudy told him and Aiden nodded as answer to his question and he goes to see Mini if she's ok "You ok Mini ?" he asks her and she said "No I'm concerned about her mom Rudy" she tells him and he says "We'll get their parents back, count on it" and she hugs him for saying this and pecks her forehead which causes her face to turn red. They leave to the Indian Culture Museum in Atlanta where 'The Butcher' and Suyodhana will be "Suyodhana won't let this travel lightly if it didn't serve a greater purpose and chances are the bastard will be there personally to see this off, if he's back on the grid, then so are we" Black said and they ride to Atlanta, Georgia. 

They ride to Atlanta in order to rescue Krithika Shah and Malini Acharya Aru and Aiden's moms specifically in order to get to their kids , also to mock the two Pandavas especially. When they arrive Aru walks in alone to face 'The Butcher' and Suyodhana and Mini told her We'll be here to help you if you need it she told her in the mind link and they wait outside to back up Aru if need be and she enters alone and sees the two of them and her and Aiden's mom are tied up with magic binding "I see your fear Arundhati" Suyodhana tells her and Aru is looking at him dead in the eyes with no fear at all thinking of her friends and especially Aiden, she's really fond of him at this point already "I'm not scared of you Sleeper" she tells him and 'The Butcher' is surprised at this lack of fear from her and he tells him "Can we just kill her already sir ?" Suyodhana told him "No don't kill her yet" and he was "What are you trying do here sir ?" he asked and Aru looked at her mom with a mixture of fear and bravery in her eyes. 

She ends up looking outside and tells them Now you guys ! and she Black fires a single shot into the air and an all out battle ensues inside the museum again, like last time everyone is shouting running and fighting each other, Black went to free the two women from their positions "Are you alright you two ?" he asked the two women and and Krithika said "No were not, who are you ?" and Black said "Not right now, follow me outside the museum" the two women go outside with Black and he heads back inside the museum the potatoes to help them and it's pretty chaotic inside the lobby "This is chaos guys!!" Black shouts and no one hears him scream this and everyone is too busy fighting to notice 'The Sleeper slip away and 'The Butcher' is trying to kill Rudy without him noticing but luckily Black notices and disarms him by kicking his leg and he's pissed off by this and fights Black and 'The Butcher' ends almost killing him and he stabs his side causing him to groan and he tries to move away from Black and Aru catches him after killing all his goons and he leans against the wall of the statue, while a trail of blood makes the vinyl flooring wet "Ewwww that's gross guys" Mini tells them, Aiden and Brynne released their parents from their magic bindings and he pulls out the knife from his side and he says "Can't believe I'm going to die in a museum" and Black cocks the hammer and points at his head and pulls the trigger "That's the end of him, no one will be terrorized by him anymore" and he turns to them and says "I'm out of here, I'll see tomorrow then guys" 

After Black left the room Aru asked her mom "You ok mom ?" and Aiden stands next to Aru and wraps his arm around her back "Yeah Aru I'm fine, say are you and Aiden together now ?" she asked her and she blushed, Malini was smiling at her son and she said "You're lucky son" she told him and he blushed at this and confirmed Malini's remark. They looked like crap Aru's hair was scraggly from the fight, same thing with Brynne, Mini on the other looked like collapse from exhaustion and Rudy was still standing and Mini fainted from exhaustion and carried her bridal style back to her house "I'll see you guys tomorrow then" he tells them and leaves the area and heads to Mini's house. 

Aru and Aiden were talking to each other in the lobby and then went up to Aru's room to continue the conversation "That was exhausting eh Aiden" she told him, normally she would call him 'Wifey', 'Acharya' or 'Snob' but since their dating she's comfortable with it now "I know Aru, should we make it official, I mean there's no point in hiding it any further" he tells her and she asks him "I guess we should then Aiden" and they kiss each other ending this adventure perfectly.